Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario, hire Yost, Frost, beast, fist just someone/anyone so we can close this thread and dive into DC thread

Advertisement
Per Lake on the latest:

- Toledo head coach Jason Candle remains the top target for OC.
- Lake was told at this stage that the ball is in Candle's court, in terms of making a decision on whether or not he wants to make the move to Miami. There is some optimism on the Miami side of things.
- On the defensive coordinator side, the early name Lake is hearing most is Anthony Campanile, amongst many others.

Gross

Per Lake on the latest:

- Toledo head coach Jason Candle remains the top target at offensive coordinator.
- He was told at this stage that the ball is in Candle's court, in terms of making a decision on whether or not he wants to make the move to Miami.
There is some optimism on the Miami side of things, but this type of move requires cautious optimism because it takes a big effort to get it across the finish line.

- On the defensive coordinator side, the early name I’m hearing most is Anthony Campanile, though I do think plenty of other names are being explored. Lake is under the impression that at this stage, Geoff Collins is excited about taking a year away from coaching and doing work on television as a commentator.
Smh Mario letting Candle slow play this thing is annoying but it is what it is at this point.

Per Lake on the latest:

- Lake was told at this stage that the ball is in Candle's court, in terms of making a decision on whether or not he wants to make the move to Miami. There is some optimism on the Miami side of things.
- On the defensive coordinator side, the early name Lake is hearing most is Anthony Campanile, amongst many others.
The ball has been in his court for **** near a week, yank the toy away and give it to someone else.

Per Lake on the latest:

Don't want either....

Advertisement
Mario hasn’t done anything to not warrant massive criticism. I still support Mario but there’s not anything he’s done to show he won’t be the next Scott Frost.
I’m dumber for reading that article.

Advertisement
It makes sense…
I just have a hard time seeing him leave for a college spot given the trajectory he’s on, JMO.
I agree. But it seems his name as slowed down in the NFL OC off season merry go round. Maybe it was suggested he get some play calling experience

Advertisement
Apparently Johnson is being sought after by Notre Dame, fwiw. Some outlets are even reporting that he will interview with them following the game Sunday but I don’t know how reliable that is.

Well **** me then

Advertisement
I've never even heard of him....and I keep up with this kinda stuff.
I've never even heard of him....and I keep up with this kinda stuff.
Marshall 2022 Defense National Ranks: 1st - 3rd down Defense; 2nd - Def Stop rate; 4th - Efficiency Defense; 5th - Turnovers gained; 6th - Pass Eff Defense; 6th - Rushing Defense; 7th - Scoring Def; 7th - Yards per play; 9th - Sacks; 9th - Interceptions; 10th - 1st down Defense; 10th - Total Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back