Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying Yost for 2yrs....

No you haven’t

oh no you didnt GIF

Advertisement
I’m just an Italian guy born and raised in Italy and the only Belen I know is Belen Rodriguez (google her) but it’s an embarrassing error nonetheless.

Where in Italy?

Im 100% Italian by lineage. My father's family is from Ferrara. My mother's family is from a suburb of Naples.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where is Italy?

Im 100% Italian by lineage. My father's family is from Ferrara. My mother's family is from a suburb of Naples.
you are Italian and you don´t know where italy is?

as an aside, i went to a fairly prestigious small liberal arts college in north carolina that administers a simple exam to incoming freshmen most of whom were top 10 in their high school classes. over a period of 40 years, an average of 25% of the students could NOT find the US on a map.

/so don't feel bad @SFbayCane

Last edited:
Advertisement
Laying out a case for Brian Johnson as the choice:

- lack of an announcement due to timing of playoffs
- desire to hire an NFL coach last off season
- reported conversations with Mullen
- offensive style reported by D$

It makes sense…
I just have a hard time seeing him leave for a college spot given the trajectory he’s on, JMO.

Laying out a case for Brian Johnson as the choice:

- lack of an announcement due to timing of playoffs
- desire to hire an NFL coach last off season
- reported conversations with Mullen
- offensive style reported by D$
Him, Johns, or Littrell would give me hope. I still think Littrell is the best choice but there is probably recency bias as I just watched some highlights of UNT @ WKU (2022) and Clemson vs. UNC (2015 ACC championship).

Advertisement
Advertisement
you are Italian and you don´t know where italy is?

as an aside, i went to a fairly prestigious small liberal arts college in north carolina that administers a simple exam to incoming freshmen most of whom were top 10 in their high school classes. over a period of 40 years, an average of 25% of the students could find the US on a map.

/so don't feel bad @SFbayCane
I never was any good at geology.

Per Lake on the latest:

- Toledo head coach Jason Candle remains the top target for OC.
- Lake was told at this stage that the ball is in Candle's court, in terms of making a decision on whether or not he wants to make the move to Miami. There is some optimism on the Miami side of things.
- On the defensive coordinator side, the early name Lake is hearing most is Anthony Campanile, amongst many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back