Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man STFU Hecht Shill...anyone who agrees with this BS needs their head examined. We're one month from Spring Practice without a coordinator...only a F-ing Moron would find that acceptable.
Has any P5 football coach seen this type of staff turnover after year 1? This is insane, to sat the least. Will we have enough coaches on staff to run a decent practice for Spring football?
O/U How many new coaches will Mario hire before Spring football starts? What say you?

Advertisement
Has any P5 football coach seen this type of staff turnover after year 1? This is insane, to sat the least. Will we have enough coaches on staff to run a decent practice for Spring football?
O/U How many new coaches will Mario hire before Spring football starts? What say you?
I honestly don't have any idea. But I do know it's beyond ridiculous...

Y'all screamed for a staff turnover all season and when it happens you ***** anyways. I love this place.

3 coaches have left. No, it’s nowhere near unprecedented. Yes, the staff will be in place before spring practice lmao. It’s ok. We’ll have football coaches to coach the football players this year.

That's why our program is again a laughing stock...because people such as yourself keep supporting toilet water.

Nobody is not making of the dumpster fire that is UM football, they are all making fun of you pretending to be an insider and calling Frost a done deal last week like you know actually would know something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all screamed for a staff turnover all season and when it happens you ***** anyways. I love this place.
Who the fucc is, Y'all?! :ROFLMAO: I jus wanted GattAss gone. I was good with the rest. Then when it was announced that Steele was moving on, I was ready to bump Charlie up to DC, but that ain't happening, now.This is all happening a little late, but I know coaches leave jobs for different reasons. Now let's see if Mario got his backup plan(s) lined up.

My biggest gripe is that Mario just went through this a year ago but it seems as if we are starting from scratch

How he doesn’t have a list of coaches he’s interested in updated every few months is dumb
it better turn out in hiring home runs on both sides w the way he handles hirings and firings

Advertisement
I agree that it is. Thats my point. if the great ones do it then it should be acceptable as long as the outcome is beneficial for the program
saban hired new coordinators quicker than mario has and they had a bowl game a month after the season ended. we didnt have a bowl. there are no excuses for us. the one im not gonna blame him on is the DC hire bc this just happened and relatively unexpected (my theory is just like rees, saban got turned down by his first choices and went w familiarity (with rees more secondary choices and possible potential) with little time between now and spring).

Who the fucc is, Y'all?! :ROFLMAO: I jus wanted GattAss gone. I was good with the rest. Then when it was announced that Steele was moving on, I was ready to bump Charlie up to DC, but that ain't happening, now.
One coach was fired and one is leaving for a better job, no need to be shocked because it happens to everyone. Maybe we will have another departure or two, who knows? We will have an OC and a DC for Spring football and the majority of people will not like either of them.

Having said that, the timing of Mario's process bothers me, especially for the OC knowing that Gattis was gone since November.

saban hired new coordinators quicker than mario has and they had a bowl game a month after the season ended. we didnt have a bowl. there are no excuses for us. the one im not gonna blame him on is the DC hire bc this just happened and relatively unexpected (my theory is just like rees, saban got turned down by his first choices and went w familiarity (with rees more secondary choices and possible potential) with little time between now and spring).
Saban has 6 NCs in the last 14yrs...to even bring his name up in regards to our ongoing mess is comical.

Advertisement
Everyone in this thread:

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

Me:

Key And Peele Coffee GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back