Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario's next staff meeting...

Lonely Where Are You GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Breaking news....Mario has made a major decision, as he will be listing his house in Oregon for sale. No decision yet though, on his heated underwear collection.

I've got Gattis wins another Broyles elsewhere / becomes a great HC candidate on my Canes fan bingo card. Would be pretty typical.
when has this actually happened before with a former cane? maybe there’s an example here or there but that happens to everyone. y’all love to complain for complaining’s sake

Advertisement
based on absolutely zero information our staff will look something like:
HC - Mario

OC/QB - Candle
OL - Mirabal
WR - Tee Martin
RB/TE/WR - Coley
RB/TE - Fields/Kevin smith - Maybe Smith goes to Lions or something, or Fields goes off field?

DC/LB - Strong
DB - Addae
DB - DVD
DL - Salave'a
EDGE - Wright? Does this dude actually do anything?

or literally anything else....

Just some food for thought:

People on here **** on Lashlee, calling him Asslee, for producing an offense that scored 34 a game over two seasons with an offensive line where the word "average" would be a compliment.

Regardless of who comes, people won't be satisfied.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marios hiring practice is getting absurd. Rad and Zo need to step in and force his hand. A month out from spring game and still no OC which he could have been planning on for almost 3 months. Meanwhile he's pining for a middle of the road OC in Candle. I have a strong feeling this is going to be another Gattis like hire.

Marios hiring practice is getting absurd. Rad and Zo need to step in and force his hand. A month out from spring game and still no OC which he could have been planning on for almost 3 months. Meanwhile he's pining for a middle of the road OC in Candle. I have a strong feeling this is going to be another Gattis like hire.
That's what I'm telling the people got practices coming up with 0 coordinators and who knows if any position coaches will be retained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back