Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Have to get an answer from Candle by tomorrow. Can’t be strong-armed by the same dude twice.
Extinguish Lights Out GIF by Assassin's Creed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I wish Mario would just turn the page on Candle and spit out the bone. Am I savage for feeling this way? Maybe, but Mario must dream no more bc right now an OC hire feels like the day that never comes. He's acting like a master of puppets treating all these candidates like disposable heroes. I wish we could welcome home (sanitarium) Ken Dorsey but he's not walking through that door, sad but true.

Mario really needs to nail this one bc nothing else matters and it would be a great suicide & redemption story.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
Tom Cruise What GIF

Advertisement
Let’s asume the deal was wrapped up by late Friday or sometime this weekend. It is understandable that Candle would like to speak with his staff and team on Monday.

With that said, if this isn’t announced or confirmed by a reputable insider that the deal is “done” by Monday, then it ain’t happening. It’s as simple as that…next man up.

Personally, I’m okay with the “next man up” route provided it’s somebody like Littrel or Frost. If the next man up is Arroyo or Coley then we are f^ked
This isn’t the corporate world where things operate Monday to Friday business hours, so that excuse is bull****.

There have been plenty of times where a team meeting was called on a Saturday or Sunday to tell the team “I am leaving.”

This isn’t the corporate world where things operate Monday to Friday business hours, so that excuse is bull****.

There have been plenty of times where a team meeting was called on a Saturday or Sunday to tell the team “I am leaving.”
True. Just giving the benefit of the doubt on why it would take a day or two more. Perhaps, a quick background check after a verbal agreement before he puts ink to paper.

Doesn’t matter really…we will have our answer tomorrow one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back