The man works 24/7.....

Its the job he has wanted for his whole life. He has dreamt of this moment AND he is getting 8M a year AND all the financial backing to boot? He probably doesnt want to sleep because he doesnt want to miss a thing. (no pun intended with the Aerosmith song reference)
probably doesn't want to sleep cause he's scared to wake up and find out all this has been a dream...

Advertisement
Advertisement
By saying "Cocaines a **** of a Drug" in that context, would make anyone think "Wtf"
The only people that would think that are doing cocaine and not wanting anyone to know… also why do you keep capitalizing the word, is it a friend of yours? Chill Winston

The only people that would think that are doing cocaine and not wanting anyone to know… also why do you keep capitalizing the word, is it a friend of yours? Chill Winston
I don't do Coke....and to put that in context with a tireless worker that Mario is, makes no sense to me...joke or no joke. There's a time and place for everything. That's not one of them...and who tf is Winston??

Advertisement
Gruden Won with Dungys players....Most overrated Coach ever...Without Dungy, Tampa doesn't Win anything...not to mention he just left the Raiders.
Out of curiosity, which coach/coaches drafted Brooks, Alstott, Lynch, Ronde, and Sapp, basically all the leaders?

Out of curiosity, which coach/coaches drafted Brooks, Alstott, Lynch, Ronde, and Sapp, basically all the leaders?
Wyche drafted them....but since the Bucs sucked for umpteen yrs....they were able to snag them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to grab them since they all were dominant CFB players. Wyche was fired immediately after the 95 season. I'm more interested who Coached and Developed them...that without a doubt was Dungy....

Wyche drafted them....but since the Bucs sucked for umpteen yrs....they were able to snag them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to grab them since they all were dominant CFB players. Wyche was fired immediately after the 95 season. I'm more interested who Coached and Developed them...that without a doubt was Dungy....
So it could be said that Dungy could not win the big one with Sam's players but Chuckie could?

Advertisement
Jesus Christ man lol

"You watched Pulp Fiction last night?!? I love Pulp Fiction!!! Especially the Butch Coolidge narrative!! Let me tell you a story about something that happened in the locker room at the 1996 CarQuest Bowl..."

Pulp Fiction Yes GIF

Advertisement
So it could be said that Dungy could not win the big one with Sam's players but Chuckie could?
Stop it....Gruden wasn't half the coach Dungy was....Only a Moron wouldn't have drafted those players given the chance. Sapp had just Won the Nagurski and Lombardi Awards...Brooks just Won a NC (93) at FSU...Barber and Alscott were also CFB Studs....Even a Garbage coach wouldn't have passed on them....

By saying "Cocaines a **** of a Drug" in that context, would make anyone think "Wtf"
Bro he was making a joke. Try to not take everything so literal. I guess you haven't seen the Dave Chapelle episodes with Charlie Murphy and Rick James. I HIGHLY suggest you take some time out of your day and watch them. Really hilarious ****. Anyways, that's a quote from Rick James in the episodes. He wasn't suggesting that CMC was doing drugs he was referencing the Chapelle show skits, and I for one thought it was a funny quote so @BishopEli keep up the clever funny quips. I for one find them funny :fistbump:
rick james cocaine GIF

Advertisement
Back