The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
It’s a mess on both sides of the ball, but most disappointing is Cal is way more physical

Not sure I agree. We’ve got the run game going and pushed them around at times. As others have said over and over - cam holding it and breakdowns on D have put us in this hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m out on this team.

They always talk about accountability but still leave the same gaggle of ****suckers in there to make mistakes.

Why is Bell playing ahead of Okunlola who can pass protect better than him?

Why is George still trotting out there? Why can’t Trader get some of this donkeys snaps?
All we heard about since Mario arrived is accountability. Nope George still out there, Brown still out there, the terrible dbs are still out there.

Advertisement
Wilcox watched the video on UM this week and probably thought, 'that's some of same half-assed **** we saw Oregon doing when Cristobal was there.'

There's zero acceptable reasons why we can't consistently play smart, disciplined football

I've seen video breakdowns about Cam leaving plays on the field by not seeing/hitting some of the wide open throws...

And he's doing exactly that tonight. He's being Hollywood and trying to make big plays when there's "gifts" available.
He had Restrepo AND Fletcher wide open on that last sack.

He's playing incredibly undisciplined football.
He's trying to pad stats but not doing it the right way...it will cost him either way....

Advertisement
I've seen video breakdowns about Cam leaving plays on the field by not seeing/hitting some of the wide open throws...

And he's doing exactly that tonight. He's being Hollywood and trying to make big plays when there's "gifts" available.
He had Restrepo AND Fletcher wide open on that last sack.

He's playing incredibly undisciplined football.
I don’t like this part of his game and neither will the NFL scouts but I can give a **** about them.

I need Can to get us ******* wins. We deserve it and him being a complete idiot is going to **** us.

Trying Never Give Up GIF by Britannia

It's really simple. Our safeties, specifically Powell, have cost us the game so far.

On Offense, we are playing to their strength, their DL is making plays. We need to run more. Also, stop dropping great passes.

That's the game right there so far.

Advertisement
Back