The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
We are the same team we have been for the past 20 years, regardless of how much we wished to be different
Because we continue to hire G5 coordinators. Coordinators whose claim to fame is running gimmicky schemes with no trace of basic fundamentals. Coaches who don't belong on this level that's why no one else is after them when we hired them.

It was high, across the middle with ******* #0 bearing down on him. Again, he should have caught it... but Cam ain't making it easy for any of these receivers tonight.
Agree to disagree. There are 100 other P4 wide receivers that catch that ball. It wasn’t behind, sure a tiny bit high but for a ball thrown over 35 yards in the air, it’s not far enough “off target” to put that on Cam.

Advertisement
I’m out on this team.

They always talk about accountability but still leave the same gaggle of ****suckers in there to make mistakes.

Why is Bell playing ahead of Okunlola who can pass protect better than him?

Why is George still trotting out there? Why can’t Trader get some of this donkeys snaps?
This. Them still rolling Damien Martinez slow indecisive *** is unbelievable at this point.

Advertisement
I’m in Seattle, how are you east coasters still awake for this? If I were back in Kendall I’d be out cold right now

The

Teams lost this week and all to Unranked teams, we are having a rough night but the sky isn’t falling. We’ve done well adjusting from the 1st half to / 2nd half

Get the big plays stopped on D and make a couple on O and we are right in it
This is the second straight week in a row we look rough and please do NOT forget we also did not look good against SF in the 1st half. This is NOT good! We have to be dominant from the 1st half!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The

Teams lost this week and all to Unranked teams, we are having a rough night but the sky isn’t falling. We’ve done well adjusting from the 1st half to / 2nd half

Get the big plays stopped on D and make a couple on O and we are right in it
Everybody that likes this post pees sitting down.

Whisper sweet nothings to me and tell me everything will be alright.

I’m freaking out here man!

Starts Freaking Out GIF

Advertisement
Back