The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

If we win ill shove dog **** up my *** while eating a beefy 5 layer burrito
@Confidence1000
Mike Tyson Mysteries Help GIF by Adult Swim

Advertisement
It’s been said, but WRs need to step up. They are letting us down big time tonight.

Cam is human, he was never going to be Superman all game every game. Just doesn’t happen.

So when he is off, others have to step up to compensate. Instead, they’re choking.

Horton can make that catch in the end zone. It’s there.

Brown makes that play and it’s a one score game at the half.

George…ugh forget it.

Cam has been great this season. But it can’t just be Cam or bust. Defense isn’t anywhere near good enough for that. Others have to step up.

It will get worse against Louisville. Secondary is going to get torched and their defensive coordinator will tell his players to pay no attention to check downs because our QB just wants to force the ball down the field
You have to make adjustments and we have not and this is why people are torching our secondary

I’m out on this team.

They always talk about accountability but still leave the same gaggle of ****suckers in there to make mistakes.

Why is Bell playing ahead of Okunlola who can pass protect better than him?

Why is George still trotting out there? Why can’t Trader get some of this donkeys snaps?

An Dawson call 2 running plays in a row? Wtf is he doing. We’ve had a couple 6-8 yard runs on 1st to the pass.

Advertisement
Getting out coached on a weekly basis will cost us at least 2 games. Stupid penalties and bad fundamentals will cost us as well.

Being more talented on paper doesn’t mean much when coaching and discipline marginalize things.

Advertisement
The

Teams lost this week and all to Unranked teams, we are having a rough night but the sky isn’t falling. We’ve done well adjusting from the 1st half to / 2nd half

Get the big plays stopped on D and make a couple on O and we are right in it
Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I’m worried about a trick play in the 2H. A fake punt or something. Packed crowd, game day there, winning. Perfect time for it.

Advertisement
Just tighten up in the second half. And keep Fletcher in. I’m done with Martinez unless you go under center and give him a FB. And sit Brown. A drop and that bobble early that cost us yardage.

IMG_8733.png

Is it really though? There's a lot of responsibility on the individual to be ready. Coaches can only do so much.

Multiple personal foul/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties tell me the players aren't as focused as they should be. Not to include errant throws and running around until Cam takes a 16yd loss right before half. Guarantee no coach teaches that bull****.
The “bull****” as Mario called it, continues to happen every week. That’s on coaching.

Orange Bowl Curse is real you guys

It don't matter who we bring in and what big time recruits, we will always struggle in the ACC. The sad part is majority of the ACC is down too
"All Canes Conference." Remember those arrogant days? We're still being punished.

Advertisement
Back