The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion
For a drive. Meant for a drive. lol. Nevermind. I ****ed up fam. Guidry is getting cooked.

Advertisement
Brother, you don’t need stud receivers to beat Cal. Miami was running the ball down their throat, either Ward is changing the play to a pass or Dawson is an idiot.
They started stacking the box and playing off ball. We don’t know what slants are. Then Cam started trying to score on EVERY play. Checkdowns are wide open! If I’m Martinez I’m going off right now!! He’s not being picked up when he flares out!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brother, you don’t need stud receivers to beat Cal. Miami was running the ball down their throat, either Ward is changing the play to a pass or Dawson is an idiot.
You don't need them to be Cal but they don't constantly drop passes either. We can't win any contested passes downfield. Our only threat is Restrepo for 15-20 yards. We don't use Arroyo consistently enough.

Advertisement
3 weeks in a row. Those games are going to happen sometimes to even elite teams. When they happen 3 games in a row against mid teams, that's a sign we are not a good team.

We’re not a well coached team. Cristobal is simply not a good coach. He is an awesome recruiter but it is quite literally his M.O. to lose games like this where his teams have a talent advantage at most positions.

I don’t think Guidry has called a bad game. You can’t account for all these blown assignments. This is where Cal is beating us, they play assignment football and we aren’t willing to nickel and dime them we keep going for home runs to the wrong WR at that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back