The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
Orange Bowl Curse is real you guys

It don't matter who we bring in and what big time recruits, we will always struggle in the ACC. The sad part is majority of the ACC is down too

Advertisement
The deficit is only 10-

Stop them on their first series-Go down and score
Deficit is 11. Defense showing no signs of stopping anything. Offense looks terrible as well. If we don’t stop them and then score on our next drive, game over.

I don’t believe this team has the heart or discipline to come back at the moment

Guidry has Cals number.
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
George and brown are soft mentally. Give me more Horton and son of a gun will you just look for 7? He’s wide open.. a lot.
Defense lacks leadership. Lots of broken coverages on the back end.

No excuses. We’re paying way more for this staff to be ready
Not an excuse. They whipped our *** in the 1st half and didn’t even do anything exotic or special. They have a much bigger bag to play from and are 2 very creative coordinators. We’re still going to be guessing and lost on defense in the 2nd half I guarantee it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, everything that is going wrong is going wrong, we’re letting a below average team work us to no end, missed assignments, missed tackles, drops, sacks, boneheaded penalties, no one stepping up (wrs, looking at you) and like they’re afraid to catch the ball, I don’t know, letting a qb look like Joe Montana out here who has no business doing anything like this. We’re a 2nd half team it appears but for once I want a team who plays a full game instead of a half. To much resemblance to teams of the past 20 years.

Advertisement
Back