The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
What irritates me is that he's putting the defense at risk with key players like Brown out. We've had no answer for the slot receiver in the last 3 games including tonight.

I'd like to see some zone coverage with pressure from just 4 DL.
I agree I’d rather play bend but don’t break and give up fg’s than give up the explosives we have today.

Advertisement
That throw to Horton in the end zone should have been 6. Right on the money but Horton didn't want to high point the ball like he's supposed to.
Lmao it was underthrown. Horton had to stop and come back to it! How TF could he high point a ball that hit in his back hip?! It should have been thrown to the back of the end zone. Also, the corner grabbed Hortons shoulder right in front of the red before the ball got there! Should have been PI!!!!

Advertisement
Haven’t had a turnover since early VT game. We’re due for a big one. We can’t be the only team that makes mistakes.

@ Lance Guidry
IMG_1436.jpeg

This team wasn’t ready to play. That’s on the coaching staff.
Is it really though? There's a lot of responsibility on the individual to be ready. Coaches can only do so much.

Multiple personal foul/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties tell me the players aren't as focused as they should be. Not to include errant throws and running around until Cam takes a 16yd loss right before half. Guarantee no coach teaches that bull****.

Advertisement
What was Mario's response when Saban asked how his team was handling success? Something like 'ra ra ra we'll kick off and find out?'

Advertisement
The

Teams lost this week and all to Unranked teams, we are having a rough night but the sky isn’t falling. We’ve done well adjusting from the 1st half to / 2nd half

Get the big plays stopped on D and make a couple on O and we are right in it

Advertisement
Back