The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Make these changes at half…

Defense, just rely on front 4 to bring pressure (especially with Baron and Bain) - drop both lbs in coverage to help secondary
Offense - sub in Fletcher and Horton instead of Martinez and Sam. Also give Jojo more burn instead of JG - Once JG has an outburst, he’s usually unsteady rest of the game. Have Cam take advantage of more quick hitters if Cal going to give you that.

Advertisement
Regardless of how this game ends Guidry really needs to take a hard look at his scheme/preparation moving forward. Offenses have figured out how to attack him.
What irritates me is that he's putting the defense at risk with key players like Brown out. We've had no answer for the slot receiver in the last 3 games including tonight.

I'd like to see some zone coverage with pressure from just 4 DL.

Honestly, I'd play George over Brown, but make it known that if he even looks at someone the wrong way, his career at Miami is over. Dude is good for one PF per game, and it's usually because he can't grasp the concept that the ref never sees the initial contact, they see the reaction.
Momentum completely turned when he got us out of field goal range with that stupid penalty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love that Cam is calm and all that **** but I’d love to see some urgency and focus right out of the gate in the 3rd quarter.

Check **** down, quit dancing around the offensive line can’t hang that long, and use his legs. Internal clock is wayyy too lax right now.

Advertisement
Too many mistakes on offense and defense. Penalty’s, dropped passes, and horrible decision making.

Guidry getting worked. Dawson getting worked.

Now we just need a special teams blunder to complete the trifecta.

**** the 80 mill facilty. Hire some actual coaches.

It’s only 11 points, but we are being outplayed and out coached.
2 critical drops

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back