The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently so. Dawson was trying to get enough yardage for an FG attempt, and Brown managed to botch a pass that hit him dead in the hands. I'm curious, did he have these problems at Houston? I could have sworn that he made catches there, maybe dude just isn't able to maintain focus now that he's getting some NIL money. Who knows, but I do know that Carr and Trader need to be pushing for PT. If they can't beat out Brown, who can't even catch at this point, that's concerning.
Pretty sure I read in his scouting reports when he came up that he had lapses and drops here and there but this is ridiculous..

We suck. Cooked. Cam just wants to hot dog when the check down (Fletcher) is wide open for 10. Defense...LOL. Brown and F
George with drops when we need them most as usual!

u right. others playing *** too yes. but he missed restrepo 3 times at least and he also *** too much we need him to be sharp
I’m not worried about Cam! I know he gon show up & make plays in the 2nd half. Everyone else just needs to do their job & the WRs need to catch the **** ball

Advertisement
Horton needs more snaps. Rotate brown/george and keep 2/7 in.
Honestly, I'd play George over Brown, but make it known that if he even looks at someone the wrong way, his career at Miami is over. Dude is good for one PF per game, and it's usually because he can't grasp the concept that the ref never sees the initial contact, they see the reaction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing like absolute morons. Cam is looking for a TD every ******* play.
My Panthers are desperate for a QB. I wouldn't recommend Ward based off his ACC play.

I think he's going to really struggle at the next level - he doesn't take the easy plays.

Advertisement
Back