The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Had Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins flashbacks with those Horton and JG drops.
Horton when he was getting grabbed and jumped on early in the endzone?

JG one was bad… that last one by Sam brown is awful… that’s at least a shot at a FG and 3 **** points

We really going to lose to the one team FSU beat LMAO. Cam is struggling, we have no shot when he can't be superman
Yup! I had total confidence in the offense coming in but after this shiitshow half, I’m not expecting much in the 2nd half. Out-coach and outplayed on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
We really going to lose to the one team FSU beat LMAO. Cam is struggling, we have no shot when he can't be superman
Don’t act like he isn’t part of the issue . He’s being out played by the Cali qb by a long shot . Missing wide open wrs ,

Advertisement
Just keep **** in front of you and shouldnt be hard to shut their offense down. Guidry man

This team has nobody that can make a big catch and the defense is the slowest in the country. So much for recruiting guys with speed on defense.

I'm not a dr but I'm pretty sure jojo and Carr can drop passes and get unsportsmanlike penalties just as well and at least develop for the future
Bruh! I'm waiting to see them out there at least once instead of the same trio. Stop throwing screens to Horton and start getting the ball to Carr, Jojo, CJ, or Lil Washington.

Advertisement
Back