The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

all the Cam Ward nut huggers, 2 conference games in a row and the writing was on the wall in the Florida game
Yeah, no. This is waaaaay too far. You’re coked out of your gourd if you think Cam Ward didn’t have his A game against the gaytor

Advertisement
We don't see So Fla kids repeatedly do that kind of selfish dumb **** when playing for Saban or Smart.
Correct - that’s cause the So Flo kids that act like that never sniff the top of the depth chart for those guys - plenty south Florida talent has gone to Tuscaloosa only to never be heard of again

I actually thought we were gonna keep running the ball after the first drive. Nope. Air Raid SuperMan ball came right back. No reason to keep running against a top 15 defense on the road in a game that will end after 2am. Gotta make sure we get the passing stats. All that matters.

Advertisement
All we heard about since Mario arrived is accountability. Nope George still out there, Brown still out there, the terrible dbs are still out there.
Might have a beef with the WRs but what other DBs are they gna play? Really wish they would have addressed the secondary with another proven starter

Advertisement
Cam just needs to stop chasing the splash plays

Take the dump pass pick up the 3-6 yards and keep moving the ball forward

The shots like the one to Horton will come but don’t force it
He wants to make a highlight reel and those smart plays you mentioned don’t give him that.

Ward’s head is up his own ***

Being a miami fan for decades like all of you I know a mediocre football team when I see one. Trust me the 2024 miami hurricanes are that with a cake walk of a schedule that they still may find a way to lose 4 games with

I felt like that last week. We look like a Washington State team

Advertisement
Cal gets 7 on this first drive and I don’t think we can crawl back. Would take an actual miracle after what I’ve seen to this point.

Hope we have a good plan out of the half

Really didn't love the decision to go for it on 4th at midfield early in a tie game. They immediately hit that big play and score on the next...flipped the momentum.
Agree. That was not a great decision. All it takes is an easy play like that, where the pass is not perfect and arroyo does not handle it cleanly and we are stopped.

We need to go tempo and take what they give us. 11 points is something we can overcome but the bs has to stop. To state the obvious we need to stop that fiirst 2h cal possession.we have put ourselves in a horrible position bc we have 3 long explosive bs plays and one that should had been called OB

Advertisement
Its simple, cam has let it all get to his head and is going for highlight plays. At the detriment of the team, but he only wants to get his

We need a strip sack badly. I doubt we get many chances because they are getting the ball out quick but I don’t see our secondary making a play.

Advertisement
Back