The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Terrible half. Just terrible. Defense broke down like a rusted schwinn bike in the rain, and the O couldn't get out of their own way. If Miami can just keep Cal from breaking off huge explosives, that would be a step in the right direction. Here's an idea: TRUST THE **** SCHEME. Aguirre cost this team a TD by not doing his job, that's why a lot of young guys don't get to play. Can't have that.

Offensively, Cam has to take what he is being given. There's nothing wrong with taking 10-12 yard passes to open receivers.

Advertisement
All we heard about since Mario arrived is accountability. Nope George still out there, Brown still out there, the terrible dbs are still out there.
Bingo. And with George it’s been a career long issue. He’s not a good enough player to put up with BS. Sam Brown has also shown consistently that the light bulb just isn’t on with him. Zero sense of urgency from a WR is a JAG trait

Advertisement
Terrible half. Just terrible. Defense broke down like a rusted schwinn bike in the rain, and the O couldn't get out of their own way. If Miami can just keep Cal from breaking off huge explosives, that would be a step in the right direction. Here's an idea: TRUST THE **** SCHEME. Aguirre cost this team a TD by not doing his job, that's why a lot of young guys don't get to play. Can't have that.

Offensively, Cam has to take what he is being given. There's nothing wrong with taking 10-12 yard passes to open receivers.
It’s there but Cam has to take it.

Really don't think we've been out coached the last two games. I know it's their job to get the team ready, but this is the players.

Offensive calls are fine. Defensive calls have been fine outside of getting outschemed on the long post vs cover 2. The te td was a player lapse. The 4th and 1 was a player lapse.

IMO, Player lapses and penalties are the result of poor coaching preparation .

We are being out schemed.

Hope this turns around.

You're right on everything but the PI - I mean I've seen that called, but we both know that'd be a bull**** PI flag.
Happening the shoulder of a player before the ball gets there is a BS PI Call?!! Okay!! You got it bro!!

Cam's poor decisions will cost us this game, Cam's second half heroics will win us this game. Pick one.
My heart wants to go with the latter because it feels better. I’m not getting any emotional satisfaction from the Dolphins **** fest tomorrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This looks like a team of entitled divas who have been loving their own press and couldn't be bothered to focus seriously on a game this week. Someone mentioned earlier that Clemson is looking like the class of the ACC right now. Well, maybe some of our fans should stop condescending about Dabo avoiding the transfer portal. Nothing like having a team culture that reinforces a serious attitude toward every opponent.

Advertisement
Back