The Bank (7/19)

What was LSU record last year again? I can see Oregon. But LSU has just as much to prove imo.
They are in a tougher conference, the pitch to them is you go against to best competition, it’ll prepare you more for the NFL

Advertisement
We have ZERO self awareness
IMG_5958.webp

Look I get LSU has been better than us. But if I didn’t know any better? You would think they are on the level of Bama or UGA just by reading this board. So using the logic I have seen on..we should be cool with losing prospects to FSU, UCF, UF too? They have all been better then us the last 20 years too. Why all the excuses?

Advertisement
It only takes one thing not to go Miami's way (Pickett), now it's all doom and gloom for Jaboree, let just see what happens tomorrow. This staff has recruited great & the least we can do is wait until the result comes out before complaining.

Advertisement
Look I get LSU has been better than us. But if I didn’t know any better? You would think they are on the level of Bama or UGA just by reading this board. So using the logic I have seen on..we should be cool with losing prospects to FSU, UCF, UF too? They have all been better then us the last 20 years too. Why all the excuses?

To be fair, besides the 2001 UM team, that LSU championship squad with Joe Burrows is the best college team I’ve seen in the last 25 years. I wouldnt be surprised if that made an impact on a lot of recruits.

Lisa Turtle

lewd funny *** GIF
Oh for sure. She's quite capable of making my turtle come out of its shell. Toss off, er up, between her and Jesse Spano for second place to Kelly Kapowski.

PS. I'm talking about the way they looked when the show was on the air, not what they look like now. Current (2024) order would be 1) Jesse Spano (big gap, pause?) then 2a) Lisa Turtle and 2b) Kelly Kapowski. Lisa Turtle got that Michael Jackson skin lightening thing going on and old Kelly... seems as though she does a lot of sampling of her baked goods and I prefer smaller buns.

PSS. My current order does not account for the crazy factor which I think all three have to varying degrees.

Advertisement
And a national championship in 2019. They were down last year and maybe even this year but LSU does NOT have as much to prove, thats just silly.

If we win 10 games it doesnt give us bonus points against these other teams. What it does is take off the handcuffs and give Mario a change to recruit on equal footing. IF that happens... Lookout for the U going forward
Wait people are saying bk is on the hot seat bc he won 10 games in b2b years? **** if that’s hot seat, what the **** is Mario sitting on? The sun?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back