Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute...............I thought we had Al Golden 2.0 (Mark Richt).

2015: Tennessee 38 UGA 31

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

He had another 5 star RB. MR did was MR does....CHOKE!

How did richt choke? Watch that game. Uga had recievers dropping open passes late in the game and they had several opportunities to win but the players didn't execute. He put those guys in position to win and they didn't get the job done.

Okay......It's not Richt's fault. GTFOOH! LOL

MR has always been a Choke.

Why are you here? Everything you say is negative towards the team. You spen your time bashing a coach who hasn't coached a down at Miami, **** he hasn't even held a practice yet. So what's the point? If it's all so terrible, find another team to follow.

Advertisement
would Byrd really leave his girlfriend so close to home and a place where he is almost assured a starting position at a top rated academic university?

He's creating a little drama for signing day.

This is the story I heard: He's going to show up to his signing ceremony with half his mustache covered by masking tape. The other uncovered half will be a nice non-denominational orange color. The crowd will be on the edge of their seats wondering if the taped off half will be checkerboard or green when he pulls the tape off.

Not only will the other side be green but he'll also have a little part shaved separating the two halves.

that would be the best signing day stunt ever. now i'm going to be disappointed.

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

How did richt choke? Watch that game. Uga had recievers dropping open passes late in the game and they had several opportunities to win but the players didn't execute. He put those guys in position to win and they didn't get the job done.

Why are you here? Everything you say is negative towards the team. You spen your time bashing a coach who hasn't coached a down at Miami, **** he hasn't even held a practice yet. So what's the point? If it's all so terrible, find another team to follow.

He's here because his other account is banned (sonny long)

Don't feed the trolls brah.

Advertisement
How many times do people need to fall for the same bull**** until they stop getting their panties in a wad over nothing?

Glen Logan was a lock to flip to Miami and then cancelled his visit here.

Sam Bruce was 100% gone to Ohio St according to the pundits; however, he was 100% Miami the whole time.

When high profile kids commit early they don't get attention. Tyler Byrd is cerating some drama here but has and will always be a Cane. Same with Ahmon Richards.

Difference here is that the kid that he lives with and refers to as his brother is committed to Tennessee.

Did he just realize Fils-Aime was committed to UT?

No, but his lead recruiter here is now at UT.... He finally cracked and decided to visit. Hopefully, that's all it is.

Difference here is that the kid that he lives with and refers to as his brother is committed to Tennessee.

Yeah, but the person that guy lives with and calls his brother is going to Miami. Maybe that guy flips to Miami?

Have you heard anything about Miami recruiting him or him visiting? We're a week from NSD, let's be real.

It was a joke to give perspective on the matter.

I wonder how often kids who know they are going to one place no matter what but go to another for a visit do some recruiting on that visit? Not saying it would happen here but I was just curious if it might happen and how often.

Advertisement
Hope we keep him. McCloud and Byrd 2 top defenders we have in this class.

Kid seems fairly even keeled and straightforward about everything but a lot of people are reading this as him flipping at the 11th hour. Don't think this is anything more than a courtesy visit but i've been wrong before, so...

The UTenn board I just read talks about how Butch Jones always makes Richt his biotch in recruiting, praises Larry Scott for pulling this off and keeps vomiting up how Byrd is a lock to go there. They said if his family goes this weekend, he's a vol. They were talking about problems created by UTenn with the Naples coach over this recruitment. They said they can't wait to see Miami fans disappointed when he flips.

**** Tennessee and that stupid orange chuckwagon logo. They're not rising above us. If Byrd stays a Cane, which he logically should, those Knoxville yahoos will simply STFU, go foreheads facing down back to their moonshine stills and back to their vacations in Dollyland.

The UTenn board I just read talks about how Butch Jones always makes Richt his biotch in recruiting, praises Larry Scott for pulling this off and keeps vomiting up how Byrd is a lock to go there. They said if his family goes this weekend, he's a vol. They were talking about problems created by UTenn with the Naples coach over this recruitment. They said they can't wait to see Miami fans disappointed when he flips.

**** Tennessee and that stupid orange chuckwagon logo. They're not rising above us. If Byrd stays a Cane, which he logically should, those Knoxville yahoos will simply STFU, go foreheads facing down back to their moonshine stills and back to their vacations in Dollyland.

they shouldn't let the facts get in the way. UGA has been ranked higher in recruiting each of the last 4 or 5 years with exception of one year where UT took 12 more players.

Advertisement

Dollywood.

He's here because his other account is banned (sonny long)

Nope.. His other account was band though.. This is no one other than FullyERicht...

You could tell bc all of his 1st posts he was up voting and talking to himself.

Advertisement

Dollywood.

LMAO. Thanks! I'm clearly not educated in the ways of the mountain folk.

Tennessee fans putting Byrd on "commitment watch"... I can't wait till he sticks and we can throw this all back in their faces.

I can't believe people actually think he's decommiting lol. It's a free trip, pretty obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back