Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Tennessee fans believe the Earth is between 5000-6000 years old. What do you expect.

Advertisement
Byrd is visiting last I heard. Maybe Richt draws a line and tells him not to take the visit

It's like the Brad kaaya cycle from 2 years ago when delusional Boise state fans who came in real late for his cycle thought they would flip Brad on his final official visit and Brad went and told them I'm committed to Miami, just enjoying my free trip

It's like the Brad kaaya cycle from 2 years ago when delusional Boise state fans who came in real late for his cycle thought they would flip Brad on his final official visit and Brad went and told them I'm committed to Miami, just enjoying my free trip

Except Tennesee is in the SEC and has been getting better each year under Butch Jones after years of sucking horribly; whereas Boise State is Mountain West and no matter how good they are, Boise State hasn't really had a QB drafted in the NFL draft.

Apples to Potatoes dude... Tenn has a better chance of flipping Byrd than Boise State ever had that Kaaya would go there (including if they were his first D1 offer in his sophomore year). Still, I don't think Byrd goes, too much promise of being able to shine with this staff.

Just my opinion.

Byrd is visiting last I heard. Maybe Richt draws a line and tells him not to take the visit

He does that its almost certain Byrd decommits. All he has got to tell him is 'go have fun and when you get back, we'll have your jersey ready for you'. Richt has gotta show he doesnt worry about what other schools have to offer. This is Miami and he's sure him and has staff can offer the best chances for these young men.

Advertisement
Byrd rated his Miami ov an 8. You know TN is gonna Make sure this OV is better than an 8.5.

would Byrd really leave his girlfriend so close to home and a place where he is almost assured a starting position at a top rated academic university?

Advertisement

Except Tennesee is in the SEC and has been getting better each year under Butch Jones after years of sucking horribly; whereas Boise State is Mountain West and no matter how good they are, Boise State hasn't really had a QB drafted in the NFL draft.

Apples to Potatoes dude... Tenn has a better chance of flipping Byrd than Boise State ever had that Kaaya would go there (including if they were his first D1 offer in his sophomore year). Still, I don't think Byrd goes, too much promise of being able to shine with this staff.

Just my opinion.

Found another tenn fan here

Byrd would be the starter day one here, hes been committed even after golden was fired, he has never wavered once, this seems like a free trip to me

Richt can't do that with a player like Byrd. With plan B and C kids, sure, go ahead and do it. But for a 5-star type of player who may be our best commit of this class, you have to sweat it out.

I don't follow recruiting as hard as some in here, but... Byrd has been throwing up the U everywhere. He's ALL CANE!!! Go take that visit and have fun, when you get back get ready for the big time!! This is Miami!

Advertisement
would Byrd really leave his girlfriend so close to home and a place where he is almost assured a starting position at a top rated academic university?

He's creating a little drama for signing day.

This is the story I heard: He's going to show up to his signing ceremony with half his mustache covered by masking tape. The other uncovered half will be a nice non-denominational orange color. The crowd will be on the edge of their seats wondering if the taped off half will be checkerboard or green when he pulls the tape off.

Not only will the other side be green but he'll also have a little part shaved separating the two halves.

How many times do people need to fall for the same bull**** until they stop getting their panties in a wad over nothing?

Glen Logan was a lock to flip to Miami and then cancelled his visit here.

Sam Bruce was 100% gone to Ohio St according to the pundits; however, he was 100% Miami the whole time.

When high profile kids commit early they don't get attention. Tyler Byrd is cerating some drama here but has and will always be a Cane. Same with Ahmon Richards.

How many times do people need to fall for the same bull**** until they stop getting their panties in a wad over nothing?

Sam Bruce was 100% gone to Ohio St according to the pundits; however, he was 100% Miami the whole time.

When high profile kids commit early they don't get attention. Tyler Byrd is cerating some drama here but has and will always be a Cane. Same with Ahmon Richards.

Difference here is that the kid that he lives with and refers to as his brother is committed to Tennessee.

Advertisement

Difference here is that the kid that he lives with and refers to as his brother is committed to Tennessee.

Did he just realize Fils-Aime was committed to UT?

Also,his mother is here,not in Tennessee.Cane lock.

His "bro" committed to Tenn in July of 2015.

Tenn started recruiting him two weeks ago.

This is not a serious thing. Byrd is going on a free trip with his "bro".

From Byrd.....Coach Jones kept saying, 'It's really a nice place to be so just come check it out. If you don't like it, then ok. But you didn't miss out on the opportunity.'

Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back