Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on a Tenn board:
Originally Posted by HialeahGator:
His HC is working with UM to keep TB from visiting. According to one of UM few insiders, staff is working the Tim Hart angle. Supposedly HC reached out to Hart's HC to get his side of everything. TFWIW if he doesn't visit this was probably the reason.

Who is Tim Hart and what does he have to do with this situation?

Advertisement
His HC is working with UM to keep TB from visiting. According to one of UM few insiders, staff is working the Tim Hart angle. Supposedly HC reached out to Hart's HC to get his side of everything. TFWIW if he doesn't visit this was probably the reason.

Recruit that decommitted from Tennessee after 6 months because the staff slow played him

Some of the most annoying fans. I hope they enjoy another mediocre year under Al Golden 2.0 (Butch Jones).

Wait a minute...............I thought we had Al Golden 2.0 (Mark Richt).

2015: Tennessee 38 UGA 31

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

Why even respond to trolls? I mean he just joined an every single post is bashing the U. What else do you need to know that this fhagot loser is trolling?

LMFAO...Join date, January 2016..and coincidentally, every post is Richt sux balls this, and Richt sux balls that...

I've been laughing at anybody responding to this Douchebag of Destruction.

Advertisement
Some of the most annoying fans. I hope they enjoy another mediocre year under Al Golden 2.0 (Butch Jones).

Doesn't help that Mark Richt lost his best player (Nick Chubb) at the start of the game.

Why even respond to trolls? I mean he just joined an every single post is bashing the U. What else do you need to know that this fhagot loser is trolling?

LMFAO...Join date, January 2016..and coincidentally, every post is Richt sux balls this, and Richt sux balls that...

The ignore user setting works very well.All you have to do is click on it.

The ignore user setting works very well.All you have to do is click on it.

Maybe you missed where I said I was LAUGHING. That ordinarily gives the connotation that something isn't bothering someone, just maybe not your country.

UM

Recruit that decommitted from Tennessee after 6 months because the staff slow played him

This is what Tim Hart tweeted: [TWEET]689169308111532032[/TWEET]

I guess they plan on telling him how they treated a local kid, lied to him, along that lines.

I guess they plan on telling him how they treated a local kid, lied to him, along that lines.

Hard to use that as ammo,unless they lied to him, because it happens almost everywhere not just Tennessee.I feel bad for the kid and I hope he has other options.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Hart angle seems pretty weak and lame IYAM. It can backfire. Every staff ends up doing stuff like that and we don't even know the other sides story. You keep Byrd by selling him on the fact that Miami is his best choice. We are close to home, and have an immediate playtime available.

Hard to use that as ammo,unless they lied to him, because it happens almost everywhere,not just Tenn.I feel bad for the kid and I hope he has other options.

It's still pretty ugly stuff and it got picked up by the USA today.

Well stinks that are kicking him out. Means that they are making room for someone. Hope it's not Byrd

Advertisement
Well stinks that are kicking him out. Means that they are making room for someone. Hope it's not Byrd

Fils-Aime tweeted that they had 4 spots left, they would be retarded to turn Byrd down if given the opportunity...especially after giving him the full court press. Would definitely cause some bridges to be burned to south florida schools, which I doubt they want to do

Fils-Aime tweeted that they had 4 spots left, they would be retarded to turn Byrd down if given the opportunity...especially after giving him the full court press. Would definitely cause some bridges to be burned to south florida schools, which I doubt they want to do

I wasn't implying that they were turning down Byrd.
I was just connecting the dots that if they are pushing someone out then someone is coming in

Advertisement
Let's get this straight once and for all. Sorry *** UT has "space" for Byrd. They'd fire any of their commits if they had to in order to make space.

Favor to his friend and Larry Scott. He will go and have fun in Knoxville for a weekend and enroll at Miami.

They could use this though.Found it on tos.

draft.webp

Is Byrd visiting UT or not? 247 acts like there's a good chance they will land him. :dread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back