Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I've never seen a fan base talk do much **** who hasn't won their division in over a decade

I agree. It's going to be fun getting back to our 90's dominance we had with Fulmer. Too bad our AD made some bad decisions with Kiffin and the worst coach in modern day history Dooley. Canes made a bad choice with Golden and Richt will do well with you. Richt is one of the best recruiters in the game and the momma's love him. The only knock is "can he win the big game"?

Says the man with a coach whose record against ranked teams is 4-19, and oversaw two legendary collapses last season. Oh wait, I forgot about Arkansas.

And did you guys manage to get out of playing Florida yet?

I sure hope Butch Jones closes as good in recruiting as he does in an actual game. Miami would be in good shape. ****, we could probably go get Fils-Aime right now. Tennessee led the whole time, but you can't rule out Jones blowing the lead this weekend.

Advertisement
Larry Coker was a lousy coach, yet we won a championship. If you have a great recruiter based in the hotbed of recruiting you eventually will build up an overwhelmly talented team that will win 'ships with half-way decent coaching.

Am I imagining this or are these Tennessee Trolls actually making Gator fans look like decent human beings? I fcuking hate the Gators so for me to even think that tells me how low these moonshine making, goat fcuking hillbilly bottom feeders are.

How many games did Miami win this year? How many did UT win? Tennessee can barely get 102,000 to their games. We regularly fill 30,000 to 40,000 seats. That's right, have a seat, Tennessee.

Y'all should put some players in the league before talking ****. We won less games and still got people drafted. Fans doesn't make a team great. 2001 Hurricanes had the same attendance as the 2013 Canes.

Advertisement
Byrd will be a Cane. I've known guys to follow their GF to a school (Scarlett) but I've never known a guy with a GF leave her and follow another man to a school. That would be a first and I don't think Byrd would do it. The trolling hillbillies and their muskets will soon retreat to below the bridge.

Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

Am I imagining this or are these Tennessee Trolls actually making Gator fans look like decent human beings? I fcuking hate the Gators so for me to even think that tells me how low these moonshine making, goat fcuking hillbilly bottom feeders are.

How many games did Miami win this year? How many did UT win? Tennessee can barely get 102,000 to their games. We regularly fill 30,000 to 40,000 seats. That's right, have a seat, Tennessee.

Y'all should put some players in the league before talking ****. We won less games and still got people drafted. Fans doesn't make a team great. 2001 Hurricanes had the same attendance as the 2013 Canes.
Players that went to the NFL. All time.
Miami= 318
Tennessee=316
I'd call that a push. Now start offering Luther Campbell bobble heads, or something to get people to step foot in that stadium.

Miami= 318
Tennessee=316
I'd call that a push. Now start offering Luther Campbell bobble heads, or something to get people to step foot in that stadium.

Great, now look at the last 30 years.

Advertisement
UT Fans...
You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010. Sit Down.

Okay you win, Canes beat us by 2 players! See for yourself The 50 Colleges That Have Sent The Most Players To The NFL (All Time) ? BroBible

Miami= 318
Tennessee=316

Did you really just put your total numbers from the 1890's, or what? Lets try an important timeline, like the last 25-40 years. Lol

Advertisement

Miami= 318
Tennessee=316

Lmfao...
1. You got NO players drafted last year.
2. You have been playing Football for 35 years longer than The U if you really want to count before the Merger.

I agree. It's going to be fun getting back to our 90's dominance we had with Fulmer. Too bad our AD made some bad decisions with Kiffin and the worst coach in modern day history Dooley. Canes made a bad choice with Golden and Richt will do well with you. Richt is one of the best recruiters in the game and the momma's love him. The only knock is "can he win the big game"?

90's dominance? I was alive in the 90's, I don't remember Tennessee being dominant. They were a "nice" team, who had a one season where they had a bunch of great breaks (Syracuse in the Dome, Ark., FSU losing their QB), and ended up having what was one of the worst national champions of the BCS era.

Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

Advertisement

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010.

Lol to anyone that thinks Tennessee has NFL talent that even remotely compares to the U side by side, lol

A push?

That's prolly what your daddy does to you at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back