Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Appreciate it guys. Just had to get it off my chest.
Anyway, here's to Byrd inking with the U!

Duke,
That's an awful story! Stop engaging in debate with that holier than thou POS!!! He's full of excrement about never driving after a few drinks.

Advertisement
Am I imagining this or are these Tennessee Trolls actually making Gator fans look like decent human beings? I fcuking hate the Gators so for me to even think that tells me how low these moonshine making, goat fcuking hillbilly bottom feeders are.

Sorry about your friend Duke. That sucks to hear.

Yep. On a bigger level, the system and society as a whole, needs to have a way to integrate people back into society after they pay for their actions, otherwise there's no incentive to reform.

Advertisement
To all the Vol fan lurkers reading this thread, I just want to say that incest is wrong.

and stop burning crosses.

Continue on.

Getting behind the wheel intoxicated is negligent to such an extreme degree it should be viewed no differently than intent. Stallworth is a murderer.

Until it happens to you. I had a few drinks and fell asleep at the wheel. My vehicle veered off the road and struck a pole. One of my very close friends was killed in the vehicle with me and I was severely injured. I had to do 6 yrs in prison, 9 yrs probation and lost my license forever. Only trouble I've ever been in. Do u think I intentionally killed one of my best friends? U are what's wrong with this exact problem. I admit what I did was wrong and the main punishment is living with his death. But the system is broken, why are there people free and driving with multiple DUIs simply because the worst case scenario didn't happen and our actions were exactly the same; plus they are habitual offenders. Why does an NFL player do the same offense but can pay the family 10 million dollars and do 30 days in the county jail and allowed to travel the country, continuing to earn his millions?
There is too much discrepancy in the sentencing and point blank, there is no intent to kill.

Except it won't happen to me, because I am not an inconsiderate ****wit who would put other people's lives at risk. If you are going to drink, get a driver or a cab. Not that ****ing hard, and you stand to lose way more than you stand to gain by making a bad decision.

Not sure why you go on some diatribe for the whole second half of the post. Not sure what part of my comment suggested your situations are different. If you get 1 dui you should be riding public transportation for life because you have questionable decision making skills. Not sure what part of my post suggests he got off fairly because he had the money.

Oh wait, I am what is wrong with the problem, as a non offender, and non practicer of an absolutely lethal decision making opportunity. **** off guy, enjoy living with killing your friend because you CHOSE to make a decision that was in your control that ended his life, and may you relive that night countless times in your sleep.
I say all that because you judge as if u are without sin. U have never drank a few beers and driven? Including the next morning, where your blood alcohol level can easily still be over the legal limit. Mine was .10 (which used to be legal) and estimated for me was 3-4 beers and I waited an hour to an hour and a half. I was not drunk.
I hope you never have anything bad like this happen to you or your family and have judgemental ****s like yourself judging them like murderers.

No, I haven't ever willingly put anyone else's life at risk under the influence of anything.

So I can assume you drive the speed limit?

Advertisement
I've seen this too many times. "Insiders" getting everyone on a board all fired up only to be let down come signing day.

Happens on here, and it really looks like it happens to Tennessee as well.

I can't wait to return the favor and **** on them on their board and all over twitter come Feb 3rd.

Actually, I wouldn't even troll their boards. I have no interest. Maybe still twitter though. Just return some of the favor.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I swear I've never seen a fan base talk do much **** who hasn't won their division in over a decade

I agree. It's going to be fun getting back to our 90's dominance we had with Fulmer. Too bad our AD made some bad decisions with Kiffin and the worst coach in modern day history Dooley. Canes made a bad choice with Golden and Richt will do well with you. Richt is one of the best recruiters in the game and the momma's love him. The only knock is "can he win the big game"?

Am I imagining this or are these Tennessee Trolls actually making Gator fans look like decent human beings? I fcuking hate the Gators so for me to even think that tells me how low these moonshine making, goat fcuking hillbilly bottom feeders are.

How many games did Miami win this year? How many did UT win? Tennessee can barely get 102,000 to their games. We regularly fill 30,000 to 40,000 seats. That's right, have a seat, Tennessee.

I swear I've never seen a fan base talk do much **** who hasn't won their division in over a decade

I agree. It's going to be fun getting back to our 90's dominance we had with Fulmer. Too bad our AD made some bad decisions with Kiffin and the worst coach in modern day history Dooley. Canes made a bad choice with Golden and Richt will do well with you. Richt is one of the best recruiters in the game and the momma's love him. The only knock is "can he win the big game"?

Says the man with a coach whose record against ranked teams is 4-19, and oversaw two legendary collapses last season. Oh wait, I forgot about Arkansas.

And did you guys manage to get out of playing Florida yet?

Byrd committed to the Vols last night with Warrior. Done deal

lol....I was on Volnation last night and this guy is just repeating wishful speculation in their Byrd thread. No real info. They also were talking about coming over here and trolling to try to ruffle feathers.

They all then probably laughed a good, hearty, one toothed showing laugh, finished off the remainder of their possum pie, then retired to bed next to their substantially proportioned spouse/sibling in the 8x12 master bedroom of their double wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back