Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tyler Byrd has just decommitted. What the ****. Have fun not winning **** *******
yo troll you know he's the player that's been recruiting Ahmmon Richards the hardest right?? FYI he's been trying to recruit Carlin Fils-Aime away from you guys for months. He's actually our biggest recruiter for the canes outside the coaches. Everybody on this site knows that, but you inbred ***** up in Tennessee are stupid enough to believe he's going to commit to you go look at his Twitter he's been tweeting UM stuff all day

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's just upset that the crowd funding efforts to get his home upgraded to a double-wide fell through. Show some compassion Cane fans

53208260.webp

1079014.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
technically you are correct that he didn't possess the intent to kill. nevertheless the extreme disregard for human life is pretty egregious.

We can definitely agree with that..
Also I wasn't reading the forum and didn't realize Tennessee fans wanted to start this argument otherwise I wouldn't have said anything because their idiots and I don't want to feed into it ha

Getting behind the wheel intoxicated is negligent to such an extreme degree it should be viewed no differently than intent. Stallworth is a murderer.

Until it happens to you. I had a few drinks and fell asleep at the wheel. My vehicle veered off the road and struck a pole. One of my very close friends was killed in the vehicle with me and I was severely injured. I had to do 6 yrs in prison, 9 yrs probation and lost my license forever. Only trouble I've ever been in. Do u think I intentionally killed one of my best friends? U are what's wrong with this exact problem. I admit what I did was wrong and the main punishment is living with his death. But the system is broken, why are there people free and driving with multiple DUIs simply because the worst case scenario didn't happen and our actions were exactly the same; plus they are habitual offenders. Why does an NFL player do the same offense but can pay the family 10 million dollars and do 30 days in the county jail and allowed to travel the country, continuing to earn his millions?
There is too much discrepancy in the sentencing and point blank, there is no intent to kill.

Except it won't happen to me, because I am not an inconsiderate ****wit who would put other people's lives at risk. If you are going to drink, get a driver or a cab. Not that ******* hard, and you stand to lose way more than you stand to gain by making a bad decision.

Not sure why you go on some diatribe for the whole second half of the post. Not sure what part of my comment suggested your situations are different. If you get 1 dui you should be riding public transportation for life because you have questionable decision making skills. Not sure what part of my post suggests he got off fairly because he had the money.

Oh wait, I am what is wrong with the problem, as a non offender, and non practicer of an absolutely lethal decision making opportunity. **** off guy, enjoy living with killing your friend because you CHOSE to make a decision that was in your control that ended his life, and may you relive that night countless times in your sleep.
I say all that because you judge as if u are without sin. U have never drank a few beers and driven? Including the next morning, where your blood alcohol level can easily still be over the legal limit. Mine was .10 (which used to be legal) and estimated for me was 3-4 beers and I waited an hour to an hour and a half. I was not drunk.
I hope you never have anything bad like this happen to you or your family and have judgemental ***** like yourself judging them like murderers.

We can definitely agree with that..
Also I wasn't reading the forum and didn't realize Tennessee fans wanted to start this argument otherwise I wouldn't have said anything because their idiots and I don't want to feed into it ha

Getting behind the wheel intoxicated is negligent to such an extreme degree it should be viewed no differently than intent. Stallworth is a murderer.

Until it happens to you. I had a few drinks and fell asleep at the wheel. My vehicle veered off the road and struck a pole. One of my very close friends was killed in the vehicle with me and I was severely injured. I had to do 6 yrs in prison, 9 yrs probation and lost my license forever. Only trouble I've ever been in. Do u think I intentionally killed one of my best friends? U are what's wrong with this exact problem. I admit what I did was wrong and the main punishment is living with his death. But the system is broken, why are there people free and driving with multiple DUIs simply because the worst case scenario didn't happen and our actions were exactly the same; plus they are habitual offenders. Why does an NFL player do the same offense but can pay the family 10 million dollars and do 30 days in the county jail and allowed to travel the country, continuing to earn his millions?
There is too much discrepancy in the sentencing and point blank, there is no intent to kill.

Except it won't happen to me, because I am not an inconsiderate ****wit who would put other people's lives at risk. If you are going to drink, get a driver or a cab. Not that ******* hard, and you stand to lose way more than you stand to gain by making a bad decision.

Not sure why you go on some diatribe for the whole second half of the post. Not sure what part of my comment suggested your situations are different. If you get 1 dui you should be riding public transportation for life because you have questionable decision making skills. Not sure what part of my post suggests he got off fairly because he had the money.

Oh wait, I am what is wrong with the problem, as a non offender, and non practicer of an absolutely lethal decision making opportunity. **** off guy, enjoy living with killing your friend because you CHOSE to make a decision that was in your control that ended his life, and may you relive that night countless times in your sleep.
I say all that because you judge as if u are without sin. U have never drank a few beers and driven? Including the next morning, where your blood alcohol level can easily still be over the legal limit. Mine was .10 (which used to be legal) and estimated for me was 3-4 beers and I waited an hour to an hour and a half. I was not drunk.
I hope you never have anything bad like this happen to you or your family and have judgemental ***** like yourself judging them like murderers.

No, I haven't ever willingly put anyone else's life at risk under the influence of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back