Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if they're driving I can't see this being a serious official for Byrd. I just can't.

For real. They will be whipped and really, only have Saturday to visit. This is great news, if true. Byrd will be like fack this, take me back to da dirty.

Advertisement
Lmao if they're driving I can't see this being a serious official for Byrd. I just can't.

To be fair, they're probably driving because he's going with Fils-aime and he already took his OV there. They couldn't pay if he's coming too.

a long road trip is a great way to spend time with friends before going separate ways for college.

Advertisement

To be fair, they're probably driving because he's going with Fils-aime and he already took his OV there. They couldn't pay if he's coming too.

Fils-Aime is on his official too according to the hillbillies.

Hmm. I read from their board he had already taken his.

Edit: 247 says this IS his OV. Whoever posted that on their boards was wrong

Carlin Fils-aime, Naples, Running Back

I'm enjoying following their comments on the Vol board.

One clown asked "When's the last time they had a Miami guy produce in the NFL?" Implying that we have no DBs producing...

Hmm lets see... Same Shields, Antrell Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Brandon Meriweather, & Ladarius Gunther. We also had a futuer HOFer just retire that could outplay any DB they've ever had in the NFL named Ed Reed.

Last edited:
Byrd committed to us a year ago.

The more I think about this, the more I'm leaning toward him "seeing his friend off" in a way by checking out where he's going with his parents. One last roadtrip/party weekend as bros before they go their separate ways for college.

He's been a Miami commit for a year and he's enjoying the hype and buzz that this trip is generating. I'm leaning toward him sticking.

Last edited:
Advertisement

One clown asked "When's the last time they had a Miami guy produce in the NFL?" Implying that we have no DBs producing...

Hmm lets see... Same Shields, Antrell Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Brandon Meriweather, & Ladarius Gunther. We also had a futuer HOFer just retire that could outplay any DB they currently have in the NFL named Ed Reed.

Vols fans are a special kind of potato.

Hmm lets see... Same Shields, Antrell Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Brandon Meriweather, & Ladarius Gunther. We also had a futuer HOFer just retire that could outplay any DB they've ever had in the NFL named Ed Reed.

Lol yea...Also

Byrd likes or retweets Hill billy stuff:
Vol fans - He's haven't even replied to Miami stuff in a while, dude is all vol since the in-home

Byrd likes or retweets The U posts:
Vol fans - Look, he just retweeted Miami stuff, he's just trying to create suspense and not give away his decision !

Talk about being delusional.

Also, in regards to above, you forgot Artie Burns and Deon Bush who will both be getting drafted this year.

Its an OV so their flight is paid for

unless its changed but flights only cover 1 ticket. but if you drive, they pay you mileage. I went on an OV with one of my players to Oklahoma and his mom got a nice chunk of change (legally) for driving out there.

Advertisement
Hopefully Tylers at the wheel. By the time he gets there he'll never want to leave South Florida again

Now they've resorted to the standard ignorant "Ray Lewis murdered a guy" dialogue. Stay classy Vols...you unoriginal ****s.

Can't wait to check out their boards when they find out Byrd was enjoying his free trip and comes back home with orange and green on.

ray was never convicted of anything. on the other hand dontae stallworth did in fact murder someone.

Throwing around the word murder there.

He didn't intentionally kill someone.
I'm in no way sticking up for him don't get it twisted but murdering someone is very different than drunken vehicular manslaughter. Unfortunately same result but two different contexts

Did he kill someone? Yes did he get off for the crime which is an abomination of the justice system? Yes.

Stallworths actions resulted in a man's death and he got off scotch free while Plaxico Burress accidentally shoots HIMSELF in the leg and serves 3 years smh. Vick served two for dog fighting
technically you are correct that he didn't possess the intent to kill. nevertheless the extreme disregard for human life is pretty egregious.

We can definitely agree with that..
Also I wasn't reading the forum and didn't realize Tennessee fans wanted to start this argument otherwise I wouldn't have said anything because their idiots and I don't want to feed into it ha

Getting behind the wheel intoxicated is negligent to such an extreme degree it should be viewed no differently than intent. Stallworth is a murderer.

Advertisement
Byrd was an absolute beast in the Army AA game. Hope he is a Cane when all is said and done.

ray was never convicted of anything. on the other hand dontae stallworth did in fact murder someone.

Throwing around the word murder there.

He didn't intentionally kill someone.
I'm in no way sticking up for him don't get it twisted but murdering someone is very different than drunken vehicular manslaughter. Unfortunately same result but two different contexts

Did he kill someone? Yes did he get off for the crime which is an abomination of the justice system? Yes.

Stallworths actions resulted in a man's death and he got off scotch free while Plaxico Burress accidentally shoots HIMSELF in the leg and serves 3 years smh. Vick served two for dog fighting
technically you are correct that he didn't possess the intent to kill. nevertheless the extreme disregard for human life is pretty egregious.

We can definitely agree with that..
Also I wasn't reading the forum and didn't realize Tennessee fans wanted to start this argument otherwise I wouldn't have said anything because their idiots and I don't want to feed into it ha

Getting behind the wheel intoxicated is negligent to such an extreme degree it should be viewed no differently than intent. Stallworth is a murderer.

Until it happens to you. I had a few drinks and fell asleep at the wheel. My vehicle veered off the road and struck a pole. One of my very close friends was killed in the vehicle with me and I was severely injured. I had to do 6 yrs in prison, 9 yrs probation and lost my license forever. Only trouble I've ever been in. Do u think I intentionally killed one of my best friends? U are what's wrong with this exact problem. I admit what I did was wrong and the main punishment is living with his death. But the system is broken, why are there people free and driving with multiple DUIs simply because the worst case scenario didn't happen and our actions were exactly the same; plus they are habitual offenders. Why does an NFL player do the same offense but can pay the family 10 million dollars and do 30 days in the county jail and allowed to travel the country, continuing to earn his millions?
There is too much discrepancy in the sentencing and point blank, there is no intent to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back