Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so ridiculous to see porsters get rustled by a rival fan who would take the time to create an account and troll on a message board. Grow up. This is the U. We ******* run this (white).

ahu1NrJ.gif

It's think it's awesome. The mentality to not simply post on another team's board, but to actually want to waste time pretending to be a fan of that team. The Tenn poster could only last a few posts before he had to fully come out. But a poster like tpres is over a 100 deep into it, and I guess thinks he is fooling everybody. It's amazing.
*Edit* I guess tpres finally decided he couldn't keep it up anymore either and is bouncing. But even he is pretending like he is going to pay for a Miami site. To want to keep it up even after you announce you aren't going to post anymore? Amazing.

Had to safe face

Advertisement
Now they've resorted to the standard ignorant "Ray Lewis murdered a guy" dialogue. Stay classy Vols...you unoriginal *****.

Can't wait to check out their boards when they find out Byrd was enjoying his free trip and comes back home with orange and green on.

Last edited:
Now they've resorted to the standard ignorant "Ray Lewis murdered a guy" dialogue. Stay classy Vols...you unoriginal ****s.

Can't wait to check out their boards when they find out Byrd was enjoying his free trip and comes back home with orange and green on.

ray was never convicted of anything. on the other hand donta stallworth did in fact murder someone. lucky for him he made a made a deal with the victims poor family which kept his jail time to a minimum.

Last edited:
Now they've resorted to the standard ignorant "Ray Lewis murdered a guy" dialogue. Stay classy Vols...you unoriginal ****s.

ray was never convicted of anything. on the other hand dontae stallworth did in fact murder someone.

Throwing around the word murder there.

He didn't intentionally kill someone.
I'm in no way sticking up for him don't get it twisted but murdering someone is very different than drunken vehicular manslaughter. Unfortunately same result but two different contexts

Did he kill someone? Yes did he get off for the crime which is an abomination of the justice system? Yes.

Stallworths actions resulted in a man's death and he got off scotch free while Plaxico Burress accidentally shoots HIMSELF in the leg and serves 3 years smh. Vick served two for dog fighting

ray was never convicted of anything. on the other hand dontae stallworth did in fact murder someone.

I'm in no way sticking up for him don't get it twisted but murdering someone is very different than drunken vehicular manslaughter. Unfortunately same result but two different contexts

Did he kill someone? Yes did he get off for the crime which is an abomination of the justice system? Yes.

Stallworths actions resulted in a man's death and he got off scotch free while Plaxico Burress accidentally shoots HIMSELF in the leg and serves 3 years smh. Vick served two for dog fighting
technically you are correct that he didn't possess the intent to kill. nevertheless the extreme disregard for human life is pretty egregious.

Advertisement

technically you are correct that he didn't possess the intent to kill. nevertheless the extreme disregard for human life is pretty egregious.

We can definitely agree with that..
Also I wasn't reading the forum and didn't realize Tennessee fans wanted to start this argument otherwise I wouldn't have said anything because their idiots and I don't want to feed into it ha

ray was never convicted of anything. on the other hand donta stallworth did in fact murder someone. lucky for him he made a made a deal with the victims poor family which kept his jail time to a minimum.

Let us not forget their linebacker (I believe his name was little) whose drunken *** ran over a killed someone.

Advertisement

Let us not forget their linebacker (I believe his name was little) whose drunken *** ran over a killed someone.

oh forgot about him..leonard little. also got a second DUI though he didn't kill anyone the second time. seems to be a pattern with their players.

Oh yeah, what was the subject matter?

Before we get into the impressionist movement and its influence on 21st century tattoo art?

Donte Stallworth drove while drunk and killed a guy, admitted it and settled out of court. Jamal Lewis got popped for selling coke while in the league AFTER a 2,000 yard season and had to go to the pen. Travis Henry (lol). Let's not get **** twisted, Vol fans. Glass houses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao if they're driving I can't see this being a serious official for Byrd. I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back