Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Saying an honest opinion makes me a vol? Nice.

No. Creating accounts and making your first post about the one recruit we've had numerous Vols already post on does.

Enjoy your stay.

Honestly probably the same guy Making multiple account

It is. I've had buddies on vol boards telling me who the dude is trolling us. I was quoted several times on there and my buddy knew it was me they were talking about based off the info I gave on here about training a kid that plays at UT. They think I'm full of sh*t lol

They think I'm lying about the kid that wanted to transfer from UT, that hates Willie Martinez, yet they still let him host recruits (shows you how smart Butch Jones actually is). I hope he hosts T Byrd. He was a die hard canes fan growing up.
I saw those posts. They were talking about how they could probably figure out who you are and (to quote) "mail him a bag of poo." They some real badazz muthafukkaz up there. They've got **** all around them so I imagine it would be their weapon of choice. SMH

LOL I'm from here and probably know a lot of them. It's a miserable place

No. Creating accounts and making your first post about the one recruit we've had numerous Vols already post on does.

Enjoy your stay.

It is. I've had buddies on vol boards telling me who the dude is trolling us. I was quoted several times on there and my buddy knew it was me they were talking about based off the info I gave on here about training a kid that plays at UT. They think I'm full of sh*t lol

They think I'm lying about the kid that wanted to transfer from UT, that hates Willie Martinez, yet they still let him host recruits (shows you how smart Butch Jones actually is). I hope he hosts T Byrd. He was a die hard canes fan growing up.
I saw those posts. They were talking about how they could probably figure out who you are and (to quote) "mail him a bag of poo." They some real badazz muthafukkaz up there. They've got **** all around them so I imagine it would be their weapon of choice. SMH

LOL I'm from here and probably know a lot of them. It's a miserable place

Well you're from johnson city right? Big difference. Knoxville having a gorgeous lake, mountains and women is so miserable right? What's even more miserable is the fact poor richt had to downgrade to the ACC. Poor guy, he was so so nice.

It must suck to be over shadowed by the gators, Florida state right now. Right now I might even put you under ucf.

Advertisement
Saying an honest opinion makes me a vol? Nice.

Enjoy your stay.

I think even non vol fans think you're full of sht

Yep. That's why a buddy of mine sees a post on a random vol board and tells me, based off the mention of the person on TN football team that I train, knew who they were talking about and he was right.

You are an 11 year old obese troll from ******* redneck Crossville or Blountville that has no life. Keep worshiping Butch Jones, every person outside of good ole Vol Nation, not drinking the orange kool aid, can see that he is Al Golden 2.0.

It's scary that it's so similar. ****** coach, hires his best friend as a coordinator, extended for several years after no success, "good recruiter", 9-4 in year 3.. don't be surprised if you go 6-7 next year. Don't even bring up the "talent" TN has. Miami had 7 players drafted off a 6-7 team and several more key underclassmen. Miami was picked to win the coastal, finished last. Tennessee is already being picked to win the east..uh oh.. BJ blows (lol) a few more games, he'll lose that team.

Enjoy your stay.

Yep. That's why a buddy of mine sees a post on a random vol board and tells me, based off the mention of the person on TN football team that I train, knew who they were talking about and he was right.

You are an 11 year old obese troll from ****ing redneck Crossville or Blountville that has no life. Keep worshiping Butch Jones, every person outside of good ole Vol Nation, not drinking the orange kool aid, can see that he is Al Golden 2.0.

It's scary that it's so similar. ****ty coach, hires his best friend as a coordinator, extended for several years after no success, "good recruiter", 9-4 in year 3.. don't be surprised if you go 6-7 next year. Don't even bring up the "talent" TN has. Miami had 7 players drafted off a 6-7 team and several more key underclassmen. Miami was picked to win the coastal, finished last. Tennessee is already being picked to win the east..uh oh.. BJ blows (lol) a few more games, he'll lose that team.

do you realize rhos long richt was at Georgia without winning any championship?! Every time he choked. What the **** are you talking about?

Enjoy your stay.

You are an 11 year old obese troll from ****ing redneck Crossville or Blountville that has no life. Keep worshiping Butch Jones, every person outside of good ole Vol Nation, not drinking the orange kool aid, can see that he is Al Golden 2.0.

It's scary that it's so similar. ****ty coach, hires his best friend as a coordinator, extended for several years after no success, "good recruiter", 9-4 in year 3.. don't be surprised if you go 6-7 next year. Don't even bring up the "talent" TN has. Miami had 7 players drafted off a 6-7 team and several more key underclassmen. Miami was picked to win the coastal, finished last. Tennessee is already being picked to win the east..uh oh.. BJ blows (lol) a few more games, he'll lose that team.

Quick! You better hurry and put your computer up before your wife gets home from "work". She's gonna see where you didn't do the dishes and beat the **** out of you again like the little btch you are. :)

do you realize rhos long richt was at Georgia without winning any championship?! Every time he choked. What the **** are you talking about?

Do you understand that he was 10-5 against TN? and had the worst team and QB he's ever had, lost his star RB the first drive of the game and still only lost to TN by 7.. in Knoxville!!

You guys hate Lane Kiffin but he gave you the best season you've had since '99 and you have't seen the light of day since then

Advertisement

Do you understand that he was 10-5 against TN? and had the worst team and QB he's ever had, lost his star RB the first drive of the game and still only lost to TN by 7.. in Knoxville!!

You guys hate Lane Kiffin but he gave you the best season you've had since '99 and you have't seen the light of day since then

You realize butch only coached in 3 of those? That's like me bagging on you for sucking with golden

Go lose to Washington state lol

Al Golden increased his win total by 2 wins each when he came here...went 9-4 and would have went 10-3 or 11-2 if Duke Johnson never got injured. But we all know what happens with a bad coach, the real team comes out...Yall so high on butch but was calling for his head half way through the season lmao

Wow man good comeback.. Our interim HC that is now your TE coach allowed the stupidest "trick play" in the history of cfb to be called under his watch to lose the game for us.

Go blow another 4th quarter lead.. Tennessee fans bash Butch Jones following Saturday's meltdown in The Swamp

You guys going to praise your coach one day, sh*t on him the next? Is he trash or what?

Advertisement
"SEC fans" continue to be the biggest nerds on planet earth. South Park needs to do an episode about these losers.

In October they were calling for Butch Jones to be fired, just wait until he fails this year also. He will be gone before November

lol at Tennessee being better than Miami at or for anything. Ignore the white trash inbred Tennessee red necks, we are on the right track with Richt, dude is killing it.

Advertisement
"SEC fans" continue to be the biggest nerds on planet earth. South Park needs to do an episode about these losers.

You should hear the local sports radio in east TN. These callers come on and support the SEC more than they do TN and they think it makes TN good. I called in and made fun of all of them and the host hung up on me because he's the same way. Literally, the next 2 hours on the show consisted of callers calling in and defending themselves.

The only words a TN fan know are "VFL, Dobbs, Hurd, Butch, Brick, and SEC" If every sentence doesn't contain at least 3 of those words you aren't a TN fan

They are so delusional. I remember when they hired Scott, callers were on there like "ya I'm looking at Miami's commit list and I think we need to go sign Quarterman, Bruce, Allison, and Joe Jackson" and the host was saying "ya, I like the Allison kid, he's got a good arm, I think Scott was his main recruiter my buddy who's in the know said Allison should be a TN lean right about now" and I had to call in and tell them that Quarterman and Allison had already enrolled at UM. It's so pathetic

Same thing when they hired shoop. "I'm looking at PSU commit list and we need this guy, this guy, this guy, etc etc. They are 4 stars"

Tenn beating their chest after beating Northwestern lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back