Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I say he flips but not because Aime but because he seems to be looking for a new experience

How did you draw that?

That's chapter 115 in the Paranos mind reading book

I said it seems. Could I be wrong absolutely. I'm drawing my own conclusion based on the articles that have come out recently.

Makes you look like you're new to this whole recruiting scene. I could be absolutely wrong. Just drawing my own conclusion based on the posts that you have come out with recently.

It's like the Brad kaaya cycle from 2 years ago when delusional Boise state fans who came in real late for his cycle thought they would flip Brad on his final official visit and Brad went and told them I'm committed to Miami, just enjoying my free trip

Except Tennesee is in the SEC and has been getting better each year under Butch Jones after years of sucking horribly; whereas Boise State is Mountain West and no matter how good they are, Boise State hasn't really had a QB drafted in the NFL draft.

Apples to Potatoes dude... Tenn has a better chance of flipping Byrd than Boise State ever had that Kaaya would go there (including if they were his first D1 offer in his sophomore year). Still, I don't think Byrd goes, too much promise of being able to shine with this staff.

Just my opinion.

Found another tenn fan here

Tenn fan that says Kaaya stay? I don't know too many Vols fans, but that sounds retarded.

But I get it... I don't have as many posts as you, I must be an *anything other than Miami* fan. This forum is just sad sometimes. Love my Canes, but **** bro...

Yup tenn fan a UM fan wouldnt have answered like that

You guys are way out there discussing their campus and the city etc. Didn't Sticks McCarthy choose wvu over Miami because some of his boys were there. Kids aren't going to look at the school or the city the same way as adults look at things. I think the two most important factors here are immediate playing time and proximity to his mom. Let's hope they are more important to him than being with his "brother" at school for the next how many years. The fact his coming to Miami could get him to the league at least one year earlier That might win out in the end.

Advertisement
You guys are way out there discussing their campus and the city etc. Didn't Sticks McCarthy choose wvu over Miami because some of his boys were there. Kids aren't going to look at the school or the city the same way as adults look at things. I think the two most important factors here are immediate playing time and proximity to his mom. Let's hope they are more important to him than being with his "brother" at school for the next how many years. The fact his coming to Miami could get him to the league at least one year earlier That might win out in the end.

They have a deep secondary and bringing in what 3 to 4 corners? would be a mad move by him if you ask me he seems like a smart kid, I wouldnt let my kid go there if i had a choice

Not looking good for us

How so Vol?

Saying an honest opinion makes me a vol? Nice.

No. Creating accounts and making your first post about the one recruit we've had numerous Vols already post on does.

Enjoy your stay.

Honestly probably the same guy Making multiple account

It is. I've had buddies on vol boards telling me who the dude is trolling us. I was quoted several times on there and my buddy knew it was me they were talking about based off the info I gave on here about training a kid that plays at UT. They think I'm full of sh*t lol

They think I'm lying about the kid that wanted to transfer from UT, that hates Willie Martinez, yet they still let him host recruits (shows you how smart Butch Jones actually is). I hope he hosts T Byrd. He was a die hard canes fan growing up.

The UTenn board I just read talks about how Butch Jones always makes Richt his biotch in recruiting, praises Larry Scott for pulling this off and keeps vomiting up how Byrd is a lock to go there. They said if his family goes this weekend, he's a vol. They were talking about problems created by UTenn with the Naples coach over this recruitment. They said they can't wait to see Miami fans disappointed when he flips.

**** Tennessee and that stupid orange chuckwagon logo. They're not rising above us. If Byrd stays a Cane, which he logically should, those Knoxville yahoos will simply STFU, go foreheads facing down back to their moonshine stills and back to their vacations in Dollyland.

Dollywood.

LMAO. Thanks! I'm clearly not educated in the ways of the mountain folk.
Blondes and *****.

Advertisement

They have a deep secondary and bringing in what 3 to 4 corners? would be a mad move by him if you ask me he seems like a smart kid, I wouldnt let my kid go there if i had a choice

Don't people here like to say or assume some recruits don't come to Miami or decommit because he's scared of competition? Maybe he isn't .

How so Vol?

No. Creating accounts and making your first post about the one recruit we've had numerous Vols already post on does.

Enjoy your stay.

It is. I've had buddies on vol boards telling me who the dude is trolling us. I was quoted several times on there and my buddy knew it was me they were talking about based off the info I gave on here about training a kid that plays at UT. They think I'm full of sh*t lol

They think I'm lying about the kid that wanted to transfer from UT, that hates Willie Martinez, yet they still let him host recruits (shows you how smart Butch Jones actually is). I hope he hosts T Byrd. He was a die hard canes fan growing up.
I saw those posts. They were talking about how they could probably figure out who you are and (to quote) "mail him a bag of poo." They some real badazz muthafukkaz up there. They've got **** all around them so I imagine it would be their weapon of choice. SMH

New one

Cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph and safeties coach Ephraim Banda stopped by to reinforce how strongly they feel about working with Byrd in the future.

"They came by school during my lunch period and we met then," Byrd said. "I had core classes I needed to go to so I didn't want to miss that. They just wanted to say they need someone like me at the 'U' and how much they like me. It was good to review a lot of things we had talked about before."

Many expected that Miami would push for Byrd (6-0, 194) to cancel his last trip. He explained that not only did it not happen but the Volunteers weren't even mentioned very much.

"They didn't actually say much about my visit to Tennessee," Byrd said. "I think they might be worried about me going up there but I have no idea for sure. They told me it would be a nice place but I should be part of changing Miami."

Byrd has never visited a school outside his home state so Knoxville will undoubtedly provide a different experience. He went over why he's spending the weekend on campus and what he's looking to get out of it.

"I'm going to see what the school is about, what's their message, if it's a nice place, and what education programs they offer," Byrd said. "I'm interested in the basic stuff but I also want to find out stuff beyond the basics. They didn't want to tell me about it so I could build my own perception."

What could be Tennessee's best shot at changing Byrd's mind? He has an idea but it probably won't solidify until the trip has concluded.

"I haven't really thought about that, it's just going to be about how I feel," Byrd said. "How comfortable I am around the coaches and players will probably be the biggest point of emphasis."

All in all, Byrd is in a position of getting more than he bargained for. He was a solid pledge for almost the entire way so now that it's in any doubt, the decision is weighing heavy on him.

"It started late so it's gotten very difficult and stressful," Byrd said. "I knew it would go like that but it's just a lot right now. My whole family is helping out, my parents and my other parents (Carlin Fils-Aime's). Their advice was to pick somewhere that feels right in my heart. Wherever I go, they're going to support me."

Byrd holds offers from Boston College, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ole Miss, USC, and USF in addition to the two aforementioned programs.

Byrd's senior season included 38 tackles, 3 for loss, an interception, and 5 pass breakups. He added 36 catches for 641 yards and 9 touchdowns as a wide receiver.

Byrd is a four star prospect according to the 247Sports Composite, ranking him 86th overall in the nation, 10th at his position, and 15th overall in the state of Florida.

from reading this, its definitely not a lock. he lives with this other kid and they are like brothers so he is definitely going to love his visit. just have to hope logic wins out here but this thing can go either way.

When u say "hope logic wins out", what does that mean? Maybe it is logical for the kid to go to school with his brother "Best Friend" to a program that seems to be turning the corner in Tennessee. Or maybe logical to stay here, and try to get us back to respectable

Trying to find out what your version of logic is referencing.

Advertisement
How so Vol?

Enjoy your stay.

The UTenn board I just read talks about how Butch Jones always makes Richt his biotch in recruiting, praises Larry Scott for pulling this off and keeps vomiting up how Byrd is a lock to go there. They said if his family goes this weekend, he's a vol. They were talking about problems created by UTenn with the Naples coach over this recruitment. They said they can't wait to see Miami fans disappointed when he flips.

**** Tennessee and that stupid orange chuckwagon logo. They're not rising above us. If Byrd stays a Cane, which he logically should, those Knoxville yahoos will simply STFU, go foreheads facing down back to their moonshine stills and back to their vacations in Dollyland.

Dollywood.

LMAO. Thanks! I'm clearly not educated in the ways of the mountain folk.
Blondes and *****.

And in between the hair and *****, geographically speaking, not a whole lot of teef in their mouths.

Good luck to the kid wherever he goes. Don't stress, one guy does not make a team. We want him but if he choose UT, best of luck to him. This may be the Hornitos Black Barrel talking but I wont sweat it.

How so Vol?

Enjoy your stay.

I think even non vol fans think you're full of sht

Advertisement
Hope they give him a tour of the body farm, nothing says Tenn. like a bunch of decaying bodies.

Hope they give him a tour of the body farm, nothing says Tenn. like a bunch of decaying bodies.

God forbid if they show him an educational facility

Why would it matter they aren't even in the top 100 colleges. Their education is 5 steps down from Miami so don't try and show him education because it doesn't compare.

If Ray Lewis can get away with murder then Surely Tennessee can flip Tyler Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back