Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so ridiculous to see porsters get rustled by a rival fan who would take the time to create an account and troll on a message board. Grow up. This is the U. We ******* run this (white).

ahu1NrJ.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jesus another tenn fan wow yall need lives

Ain't nothing else in TN to do. They have to wait on their next prescription of pseudoephed to make their meth. Til then they'll be on the cane message boards trolling.

I think that's why they do so much meth. To keep them wired so they can tweet recruits and monitor message boards all the way up until signing day.

It's so ridiculous to see porsters get rustled by a rival fan who would take the time to create an account and troll on a message board. Grow up. This is the U. We ******* run this (white).

ahu1NrJ.gif

I always tell myself to ignore them. But it's too fun to just state a fact that they don't like to watch them pick a response that has to do with facilities, dollywood, or SEC.

Yep. That's why a buddy of mine sees a post on a random vol board and tells me, based off the mention of the person on TN football team that I train, knew who they were talking about and he was right.

You are an 11 year old obese troll from ****ing redneck Crossville or Blountville that has no life. Keep worshiping Butch Jones, every person outside of good ole Vol Nation, not drinking the orange kool aid, can see that he is Al Golden 2.0.

It's scary that it's so similar. ****ty coach, hires his best friend as a coordinator, extended for several years after no success, "good recruiter", 9-4 in year 3.. don't be surprised if you go 6-7 next year. Don't even bring up the "talent" TN has. Miami had 7 players drafted off a 6-7 team and several more key underclassmen. Miami was picked to win the coastal, finished last. Tennessee is already being picked to win the east..uh oh.. BJ blows (lol) a few more games, he'll lose that team.

do you realize rhos long richt was at Georgia without winning any championship?! Every time he choked. What the **** are you talking about?

Do you understand that he was 10-5 against TN? and had the worst team and QB he's ever had, lost his star RB the first drive of the game and still only lost to TN by 7.. in Knoxville!!

You guys hate Lane Kiffin but he gave you the best season you've had since '99 and you have't seen the light of day since then

Go lose to Washington state lol

Wow man good comeback.. Our interim HC that is now your TE coach allowed the stupidest "trick play" in the history of cfb to be called under his watch to lose the game for us.
/thread

Advertisement

ahu1NrJ.gif

It's think it's awesome. The mentality to not simply post on another team's board, but to actually want to waste time pretending to be a fan of that team. The Tenn poster could only last a few posts before he had to fully come out. But a poster like tpres is over a 100 deep into it, and I guess thinks he is fooling everybody. It's amazing.
*Edit* I guess tpres finally decided he couldn't keep it up anymore either and is bouncing. But even he is pretending like he is going to pay for a Miami site. To want to keep it up even after you announce you aren't going to post anymore? Amazing.

Last edited:
I know we are all canes fans here but not all people from tennessee like there sisters. Just the tennessee fans

Advertisement
I think even non vol fans think you're full of sht

Yep. That's why a buddy of mine sees a post on a random vol board and tells me, based off the mention of the person on TN football team that I train, knew who they were talking about and he was right.

You are an 11 year old obese troll from ****ing redneck Crossville or Blountville that has no life. Keep worshiping Butch Jones, every person outside of good ole Vol Nation, not drinking the orange kool aid, can see that he is Al Golden 2.0.

It's scary that it's so similar. ****ty coach, hires his best friend as a coordinator, extended for several years after no success, "good recruiter", 9-4 in year 3.. don't be surprised if you go 6-7 next year. Don't even bring up the "talent" TN has. Miami had 7 players drafted off a 6-7 team and several more key underclassmen. Miami was picked to win the coastal, finished last. Tennessee is already being picked to win the east..uh oh.. BJ blows (lol) a few more games, he'll lose that team.

do you realize rhos long richt was at Georgia without winning any championship?! Every time he choked. What the **** are you talking about?

Do you understand that he was 10-5 against TN? and had the worst team and QB he's ever had, lost his star RB the first drive of the game and still only lost to TN by 7.. in Knoxville!!

You guys hate Lane Kiffin but he gave you the best season you've had since '99 and you have't seen the light of day since then

hey bud you realize Tyler Byrd has been the player recruiting Ahmmon Richards for us right?? Btw is he still visiting?? Oh wait thats right Richt went in there and locked **** down didn't he troll

Advertisement

hey bud you realize Tyler Byrd has been the player recruiting Ahmmon Richards for us right?? Btw is he still visiting?? Oh wait thats right Richt went in there and locked **** down didn't he troll

Wait, Richt visited him? I thought just Banda and Rumph did. So is he not visiting anymore? Would love to rub that in those ******** faces.

Wait, Richt visited him? I thought just Banda and Rumph did. So is he not visiting anymore? Would love to rub that in those ******** faces.

He is at UT

He is at UT
yea I was talking about Ahmmon Richards dude he canceled it

Advertisement

He is at UT

Oh okay, yeah the Richards news made me happy to hear. I think Richt visits Byrd after UT just to make sure Byrd wants 17 when he gets here

He is at UT

Oh okay, yeah the Richards news made me happy to hear. I think Richt visits Byrd after UT just to make sure Byrd wants 17 when he gets here

He can't. Dead period starts Sunday

He is at UT

****, read somewhere it starts the 1st so I was hopeful we could sneak in that final one. Oh well, trust Banda and Rumph getting their last words in.

He is at UT

****, read somewhere it starts the 1st so I was hopeful we could sneak in that final one. Oh well, trust Banda and Rumph getting their last words in.

Dead period does start on Monday, but a quiet period does start on Sunday and the coaches cannot visit off campus during a quiet period (the prospective student athlete can come on campus for an un-official visit during a quiet period).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back