Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

We can talk about present also if you want...
Our Current coach has a clean slate, but averaged 10 wins at his previous program.
Your Current coach averages 7 wins at that program.
Also, please bring up "its just the first 3 years" because Mark Richt was 8-4, 13-1, 11-3 his first 3 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UT Fans...
You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010. Sit Down.

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

Yep, pretty impressive that you've only won ONE game in 18 tries.

I've never gotten the whole "we are in the SEC so we are good". 1 team has essentially carried that conference.

UT Fans...

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

Its ok...At least they finally beat Georgia this year after a 5 game losing streak, hopefully they can stop the 9 game losing streak against Alabama and 11 game losing streak against Florida. Got **** dude.

Larry Coker was a lousy coach, yet we won a championship. If you have a great recruiter based in the hotbed of recruiting you eventually will build up an overwhelmly talented team that will win 'ships with half-way decent coaching.

Yeah but let's not act like we didn't have good coaching leading up to that year. We had a good amount of upperclassmen that were already well coached in previous years & as we saw, they ran the team.

Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

Our Current coach has a clean slate, but averaged 10 wins at his previous program.
Also, please bring up "its just the first 3 years" because Mark Richt was 8-4, 13-1, 11-3 his first 3 years.

Richt is a good coach and great recruiter. Problem is he can't win the big game. Look at Richt last 10 yrs recruiting classes. He should have won at least 2 Natty's with the talent at UGay. He barely beat the Vols with Dooley for goodness sake and Dooley sucked. Now look at Butch and the steady incline in both wins and recruiting. Vols are just now recuperating from the Dooley fiasco that set us back even more after the Kiffin fiasco. Pre-season rankings are already out and most polls have Vols already top 10 and one poll #4

Advertisement

Didn't Florida block us and that other school from the north from going to sec?

Richt is a good coach and great recruiter. Problem is he can't win the big game. Look at Richt last 10 yrs recruiting classes. He should have won at least 2 Natty's with the talent at UGay. He barely beat the Vols with Dooley for goodness sake and Dooley sucked. Now look at Butch and the steady incline in both wins and recruiting. Vols are just now recuperating from the Dooley fiasco that set us back even more after the Kiffin fiasco. Pre-season rankings are already out and most polls have Vols already top 10 and one poll #4

Measuring your program off of pre season polls won't get you too far buddy.

Advertisement
UT Fans...

I've never gotten the whole "we are in the SEC so we are good". 1 team has essentially carried that conference.

ok yea right. Bama, Georgia, LSU, Arky, Florida, Auburn and now even Ole **** and Miss State VERSUS your FSU and that's it

Advertisement
Am I imagining this or are these Tennessee Trolls actually making Gator fans look like decent human beings? I fcuking hate the Gators so for me to even think that tells me how low these moonshine making, goat fcuking hillbilly bottom feeders are.

How many games did Miami win this year? How many did UT win? Tennessee can barely get 102,000 to their games. We regularly fill 30,000 to 40,000 seats. That's right, have a seat, Tennessee.

Y'all should put some players in the league before talking ****. We won less games and still got people drafted. Fans doesn't make a team great. 2001 Hurricanes had the same attendance as the 2013 Canes.
Players that went to the NFL. All time.
Miami= 318
Tennessee=316
I'd call that a push. Now start offering Luther Campbell bobble heads, or something to get people to step foot in that stadium.

Lmfao...
1. You got NO players drafted last year.
2. You have been playing Football for 35 years longer than The U if you really want to count before the Merger.

Vols were very young last season. This year expect 10 or more to be drafted.

I hate when SEC teams brag on National Championships without Nick Saban ,Urban Meyer, and Cam Newton you guys don't win any

Didn't Florida block us and that other school from the north from going to sec?

NO. Canes AD didn't want to go to the SEC and play competition every week. He rather play Duke, GT, VT, Wake Forest and the other cupcakes

How many games did Miami win this year? How many did UT win? Tennessee can barely get 102,000 to their games. We regularly fill 30,000 to 40,000 seats. That's right, have a seat, Tennessee.

Y'all should put some players in the league before talking ****. We won less games and still got people drafted. Fans doesn't make a team great. 2001 Hurricanes had the same attendance as the 2013 Canes.
Players that went to the NFL. All time.
Miami= 318
Tennessee=316
I'd call that a push. Now start offering Luther Campbell bobble heads, or something to get people to step foot in that stadium.

Lmfao...
1. You got NO players drafted last year.
2. You have been playing Football for 35 years longer than The U if you really want to count before the Merger.

Vols were very young last season. This year expect 10 or more to be drafted.

10 or more to be drafted? Lol foh. Miami was also very young this past year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back