Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

Because it's mostly a hillbilly conference.

Advertisement
How many games did Miami win this year? How many did UT win? Tennessee can barely get 102,000 to their games. We regularly fill 30,000 to 40,000 seats. That's right, have a seat, Tennessee.

Y'all should put some players in the league before talking ****. We won less games and still got people drafted. Fans doesn't make a team great. 2001 Hurricanes had the same attendance as the 2013 Canes.
Players that went to the NFL. All time.
Miami= 318
Tennessee=316
I'd call that a push. Now start offering Luther Campbell bobble heads, or something to get people to step foot in that stadium.

Lmfao...
1. You got NO players drafted last year.
2. You have been playing Football for 35 years longer than The U if you really want to count before the Merger.

Vols were very young last season. This year expect 10 or more to be drafted.

Let's talk about the last 30-40 years. I would still bet our recent history over y'all as well

How many games did Miami win this year? How many did UT win? Tennessee can barely get 102,000 to their games. We regularly fill 30,000 to 40,000 seats. That's right, have a seat, Tennessee.

Y'all should put some players in the league before talking ****. We won less games and still got people drafted. Fans doesn't make a team great. 2001 Hurricanes had the same attendance as the 2013 Canes.
Miami= 318
Tennessee=316
I'd call that a push. Now start offering Luther Campbell bobble heads, or something to get people to step foot in that stadium.

Lmfao...
1. You got NO players drafted last year.
2. You have been playing Football for 35 years longer than The U if you really want to count before the Merger.

Vols were very young last season. This year expect 10 or more to be drafted.

Especially with Kamara, Reeves-Maybin and the best CB in the country Cam Sutton all bypassing the NFL and coming back.

Advertisement
These Tennessee idiots still think they ended our streak, it's rather amusing. Ignorance

Am I imagining this or are these Tennessee Trolls actually making Gator fans look like decent human beings? I fcuking hate the Gators so for me to even think that tells me how low these moonshine making, goat fcuking hillbilly bottom feeders are.

Miami= 318
Tennessee=316

Great, now look at the last 30 years.
Colleges that have produced the most NFL Draft picks in the last 20 years - MaxPreps

UT Fans...
You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010. Sit Down.
You've won a total of 14 games the last two years. In the ****ing ACC

I don't understand what that has to do with Mark Richt. That corch got fired and won't even be a coordinator this year.

If anyone knows richt, it's the sec. Amazing talent year after year. However he has a 9-3 ceiling. Be prepared for a let down.

Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

Didn't Florida block us and that other school from the north from going to sec?

NO. Canes AD didn't want to go to the SEC and play competition every week. He rather play Duke, GT, VT, Wake Forest and the other cupcakes

We lost 4 games in 4 years prior to leaving the Big East, and you are attempting to infer we were scared to compete.

Edit: SEC was trash before Urban Meyer and Nick Saban was there in 2007. I hope you understand that.

Advertisement
UT Fans...

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

You take pride in the accomplishments of others ?
Seems like you are the opposite of competition.
More like a fluffer for those teams...proud when they bust nuts all over your face.
Come to Tennessee! Be a proud fluffer for the rest of the sec! Be proud when they win!

UT Fans...

I don't understand what that has to do with Mark Richt. That corch got fired and won't even be a coordinator this year.

If anyone knows richt, it's the sec. Amazing talent year after year. However he has a 9-3 ceiling. Be prepared for a let down.

9-3 Ceiling but went 13-1. Right

Tennessee fans have to jump on the Canes board because they "have a shot" with one of our recruits. Dugans been on this kid for awhile now. Doubt 1-2 weeks of Hillbilly will change anything. But I'm sure the kid is enjoying banging your cousins or sisters or both. Then he will still be a Cane

Advertisement
UT Fans...

No championships

UT Fans...

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

INFOGRAPHIC: Colleges that produce the most Super Bowl players - CBSSports.com

Did ya read this one? Byrd did.

Byrd also loves Vols football facilities. Look at it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4OdUaVmEA

No championships

When was your last championship?

Advertisement

No championships

Oh ****, I missed the part where Tennessee won a ship.
Also missed the part where Mark Richt coached a Miami team.

Who gives a **** what the SEC has done if Tenn isn't doing it? 8 championship is cool for Alabama, Auburn, Florida but I fail to see how Tenn contributed outside of being an L on their schedules. Coat tail riding is so very pathetic

No championships

When was your last championship?

To them it doesn't matter if they suck or not, as long as someone in their conference does good. True losers

UT Fans...

We aren't talking about Mark Richt. If we were, I'd talk about how Butch beat his *** this past year and now is about to steal his most prized recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back