Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

What story. Since the AFL-NFL merger exactly what has Tennessee won? I can only thing of one fluke year after Manning left. The U has 5 rings and played for 8 National Championships. That's a storied football program.

Isn't it time for you to go hunting for dinner. I hear squirrel is on the menu. Happy Hunting!

They will squirrel hunt and shove their hands into logs in a river for catfish right after their footstomping competition.

Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

Didn't Florida block us and that other school from the north from going to sec?

Yes they did, but it's good revisionist history to say we didn't want in.

Didn't Florida block us and that other school from the north from going to sec?

NO. Canes AD didn't want to go to the SEC and play competition every week. He rather play Duke, GT, VT, Wake Forest and the other cupcakes

I heard it was the Florida yellow bellied Fcuking Gaytors who also dropped us from their schedule when we were good, only to add us back on when we slipped, at which time we still kicked their ***, and then they dropped us again.... because that's how they roll, Troll.

What story. Since the AFL-NFL merger exactly what has Tennessee won? I can only thing of one fluke year after Manning left. The U has 5 rings and played for 8 National Championships. That's a storied football program.

Isn't it time for you to go hunting for dinner. I hear squirrel is on the menu. Happy Hunting!
A storied program that doesn't have its own stadium and can't get people to watch its players play. Shapiro ain't walking through that door. Happy Hunting! Don't get murdered

Advertisement
UT Fans...
You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010. Sit Down.

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

INFOGRAPHIC: Colleges that produce the most Super Bowl players - CBSSports.com

Did ya read this one? Byrd did.

Byrd also loves Vols football facilities. Look at it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4OdUaVmEA

That **** garbage. If byrd stays thats great and if you ****ers get him oh well. Nobody gives a **** about your facilities, campus, team, or you cheering for bama to win championships.

Maximum Rustle

Advertisement
Besides a beach, what else does Miami have to offer? I lived in Miami 23 years (14 yrs in Doral & the rest in Coral Gables) and besides the beach there is no campus live or college experience that these kids are seeking!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Besides a beach, what else does Miami have to offer? I lived in Miami 23 years (14 yrs in Doral & the rest in Coral Gables) and besides the beach there is no campus live or college experience that these kids are seeking!

This is honestly one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen.

What else does MIAMi besides the beach?

You do realize like 90% of Americans vacation to places with a beach?

How many people are on this board? Maybe 20? How many of y'all are on this board from prison?

Why are you on our board???

I'm not in prison

These are some real ****** troll attempts. Unoriginal repeating asshats...at least I get a chuckle out of some of the Noles trolls. This is just sad. You can tell its some dumb hicks firing fastballs into the bleachers like Ricky Vaughn before he got his eyes checked.

These Vol fans will crawl back up each other *** and never be heard from again when they don't get any of our superior players and realize they still have to live in the armpit of the U.S tennessee.

Miami is not a college town.
Also, these kids want to play football and go to the NFL, not give a **** about college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back