Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vol fans go back to that country *** town. Foh, mods lock the **** thread this sh*t annoying. Ain't these mfs supposed to be f_cking their cousins or something?

Aren't you supposed to be somebody's btch in prison? Have fun ******* Ray Lewis

Advertisement
How's Lenoard little and Donte Stallworth doing?

Have they driven drunk lately?

UT Fans...
You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010. Sit Down.

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

INFOGRAPHIC: Colleges that produce the most Super Bowl players - CBSSports.com

Did ya read this one? Byrd did.

Byrd also loves Vols football facilities. Look at it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4OdUaVmEA

I haven't seen him say that. Can you provide the quote. My story is real. How many NC's did those chairs help you win.
It was just completed 2 years ago. So, none..........yet

Besides a beach, what else does Miami have to offer? I lived in Miami 23 years (14 yrs in Doral & the rest in Coral Gables) and besides the beach there is no campus live or college experience that these kids are seeking!

And what the **** does Knoxville have? I'm waiting.

Advertisement
These Vol fans will crawl back up each other *** and never be heard from again when they don't get any of our superior players and realize they still have to live in the armpit of the U.S tennessee.

I'm not sure why we're top 10 in the Nation in tourism. But, by all means, continue with your narrative if it makes you feel better about your has been program that doesn't have its own stadium and can't fill it to 50% capacity anyway

Top 10 Tourist Destinations in the United States

Sorry what

Top 10 Tourist Destination Cities in the US - EscapeHere

Not on that list either ;/

canefan[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1 said:
#1[/URL] ;2480426]These Vol fans will crawl back up each other *** and never be heard from again when they don't get any of our superior players and realize they still have to live in the armpit of the U.S tennessee.

I'm not sure why we're top 10 in the Nation in tourism. But, by all means, continue with your narrative if it makes you feel better about your has been program that doesn't have its own stadium and can't fill it to 50% capacity anyway

Top 10 Tourist Destinations in the United States

Sorry what

You didn't see Knoxvegas was #1 ?

Advertisement
Lol that on 247 MIAMI has a higher ranked class even with a coaching change at MIAMI.

With Al Golden recruits! Vols have a small class this year after wrapping up two back to back top 5 classes last two years but we will finish with Byrd and 5 stars D. Brown, 5 star Warrior, Latrell Williams and 5 star JUCO DE Kongbo

Also the most racist fans next to Ole miss....can't believe these young kids continue to go play for these racist SEC schools....will cheer for you one min and call you a spook or coon the next

One thing for sure the Vols could not have better posters representing their lack of intelligence then you and your buddies on a Cane message board. Congratulations.

Advertisement
I actually can't believe some people are wasting their time on these vols fans. Tennessee is completely & utterly irrelevant. Not even a thought in the SEC. I understand Miami hasn't been great lately either but we are undeniably on the rise. What does UT have going for them? Theyre floridas doormat & not even talked about in the college football world. Like not even a little.

Advertisement
Lol that on 247 MIAMI has a higher ranked class even with a coaching change at MIAMI.

With Al Golden recruits! Vols have a small class this year after wrapping up two back to back top 5 classes last two years but we will finish with Byrd and 5 stars D. Brown, 5 star Warrior, Latrell Williams and 5 star JUCO DE Kongbo

2 Top 5 classes and didn't at least win your conference? ;/

2 Top 5 classes and didn't at least win your conference? ;/

That'd probably work in the ACC but it takes a lot more than two classes to win the SEC

Besides a beach, what else does Miami have to offer? I lived in Miami 23 years (14 yrs in Doral & the rest in Coral Gables) and besides the beach there is no campus live or college experience that these kids are seeking!

And what the **** does Knoxville have? I'm waiting.

Well right now we have Tyler Byrd

nice choke job in gainesville btw, you have as much a chance of being relevant under Jones as Dobbs has eyebrows

UT Fans...
You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010. Sit Down.

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

INFOGRAPHIC: Colleges that produce the most Super Bowl players - CBSSports.com

Did ya read this one? Byrd did.

Byrd also loves Vols football facilities. Look at it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4OdUaVmEA

Did you and your fanbase write your thank you notes to Mrs. Pat Summit for that nice facility. Pretty sad when the only thing your school is known for these days is Women's BBall and blowing games against teams with a pulse. Carry on with you delusional thinking.

I don't know which one is funnier 10 draft picks this year or the fact you think Butch Jones will win anything of consequence hahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back