Super Regionals Here We Go

So UM had the theoretically tougher opponent but UF has the actual tougher opponent? I'll let you guys quibble about nonsense.

The draw was tougher for Miami.

We'll let you work out the semantics.

The draw was tougher for Miami, but is tougher for UF . . . lol got it!

Picklesmooch is all about the quibble.

Miami's Regional was just as easy as UF's, and FSU is better than anyone in the Oxford Regional.

Now, UM has, by far, the weakest SR opponent in the field. Yet, Picklesmooch is going to languish in theory and semantics just to quibble because he loves quibbling like a an old lady.

And BC didn't even get into the ACC tourney, and listening to some hear we would be led to believe BC somehow deserves to be in. I'll give them props for winning the regional. I just don't think they should have gotten in to begin with. A bad GT team beat them in the playin game. LOL. These guys probably consider the play in game to the 16 seed or 5th seed as being in the cbb tourney.

Advertisement
So UM had the theoretically tougher opponent but UF has the actual tougher opponent? I'll let you guys quibble about nonsense.

Miami's Regional was just as easy as UF's, and FSU is better than anyone in the Oxford Regional.

Now, UM has, by far, the weakest SR opponent in the field. Yet, Picklesmooch is going to languish in theory and semantics just to quibble because he loves quibbling like a an old lady.

And BC didn't even get into the ACC tourney, and listening to some hear we would be led to believe BC somehow deserves to be in. I'll give them props for winning the regional. I just don't think they should have gotten in to begin with. A bad GT team beat them in the playin game. LOL. These guys probably consider the play in game to the 16 seed or 5th seed as being in the cbb tourney.

GT was a 2 seed and their a bad team? Hopefully you know a little more about football than you do baseball. The bar isnt that high for you to exceed it. Good night.

Sorry 9th or 10th and last into pool play in the ACC tourney is not good. They were marginally better than BC.

Sorry 9th or 10th and last into pool play in the ACC tourney is not good. They were marginally better than BC.

God you are ******* awful. You and Jagr are truly a tag team of irrational, anti-Miami misery.

100% of the college baseball world outside of you 2 (and your boy Colby) recognizes BC is a really good team who can beat anyone in a 3 game series.

BC took a series from Louisville, arguably the most talented team in the nation. They have very good starting pitching. They are much better than the VCU team we played in last year's SR. Winning their regional is evidence enough that they belong in the post-season. Obviously we will be heavily favored, but to say BC doesn't belong in the SR is dumb.

Advertisement
Doesn't really matter how good the opponent is or isn't at this stage of the season, the only that counts is that we score more runs than.

BC took a series from Louisville, arguably the most talented team in the nation. They have very good starting pitching. They are much better than the VCU team we played in last year's SR. Winning their regional is evidence enough that they belong in the post-season. Obviously we will be heavily favored, but to say BC doesn't belong in the SR is dumb.

He said they didnt belong in the field period. Clueless

Look, bottom line, UM playing as they SHOULD BE has little trouble with this BC squad. That is not the case through the ACC tourney and regional.

We can argue all day long about who belongs where, but BC went on the road for the first 3 ACC series back to back to back. They took the Louisville series and won their regional. The play in game was against the #2 seed in the Canesville Regional.

We get our **** together, should be no problem. Keep telling everyone its all great, like Canesport and the "Embracing the Drama" horse**** versus working on the problems? BC is decent enough to upset us.

UM

Advertisement
Pl

Look, bottom line, UM playing as they SHOULD BE has little trouble with this BC squad. That is not the case through the ACC tourney and regional.

We can argue all day long about who belongs where, but BC went on the road for the first 3 ACC series back to back to back. They took the Louisville series and won their regional. The play in game was against the #2 seed in the Canesville Regional.

We get our **** together, should be no problem. Keep telling everyone its all great, like Canesport and the "Embracing the Drama" horse**** versus working on the problems? BC is decent enough to upset us.

UM

Pretty much this

Advertisement
Advertisement
For one the supposed community leaders around her, imurcane is really showing his *** in this thread.

For one the supposed community leaders around her, imurcane is really showing his *** in this thread.

Being good is good enough for most of this board. I want national titles. And unlike some of the posters I can formulate my thoughts without insulting folks. So you like #3 and want him to stay for another decade, fine. I don't.

Being good is good enough for most of this board. I want national titles. And unlike some of the posters I can formulate my thoughts without insulting folks. So you like #3 and want him to stay for another decade, fine. I don't.

It's still shocking to see how much the standards have been lowered just to defend Jim Morris. One man has become bigger than the program itself.

All because of 1999 and 2001.

Advertisement
Back