Super Regionals Here We Go

While BC, because of their starting pitching, is a stronger opponent than VCU was last year, it's still a very favorable matchup for us. If somebody told me in February that the only thing separating us from Omaha would be winning a home series against Boston College, I would be pretty excited.

I agree 100% playing BC to make it to the CWS is nothing to complain about but the guy said they are terrible and didnt deserve to make it into the tourney.

A 30 RPI, and 10-10 against RPI top 25 is more than respectable.

Advertisement
Very true. Imurcane NEVER posts all season long, and suddenly shows up at 8-8 and starts calling for Morris' firing!

Guy is a first-class jackazz!!!! Fine.... You want Morris fired. Great. Morris proved you wrong, so go away Imurcane because you are a MORON!!!

All kidding aside, how did BC even get into the tourney?

They had a top 40 RPI and won series against NC State, Louisville, Georgia Tech and Wake Forest.

I love these clown fans who don't follow college baseball until June and then start making silly comments as if they're informed.

All kidding aside, how did BC even get into the tourney?

They had a top 40 RPI and won series against NC State, Louisville, Georgia Tech and Wake Forest.

I love these clown fans who don't follow college baseball until June and then start making silly comments as if they're informed.
[MENTION=14309]Brian Piccolo[/MENTION] the GT series is basically a split because they played 4 times with 2 wins each even though the fourth game was mid week

Advertisement
While BC, because of their starting pitching, is a stronger opponent than VCU was last year, it's still a very favorable matchup for us. If somebody told me in February that the only thing separating us from Omaha would be winning a home series against Boston College, I would be pretty excited.

I agree 100% playing BC to make it to the CWS is nothing to complain about but the guy said they are terrible and didnt deserve to make it into the tourney.

Yep.

Should we beat BC? Yes

Is BC terrible and do they not belong? **** no. They won their regional and took series from Louisville, VA, and GT. Only a ****ing hater would think they don't deserve to be here

BC got beat by GT, and therefore did not even get into pool play in the ACC. No, BC should NOT have made the postseason.

We are going to steam roll BC. They aren't even in the same league as us.

BC's starting pitcher is a sure fire first round pick in the MLB draft this week but we should steamroll them. It is also baseball and anything can happen in a short series. That is why they beat Lville and UVA 2 of 3 just to name two teams.

BC's starting pitcher is a sure fire first round pick in the MLB draft this week but we should steamroll them. It is also baseball and anything can happen in a short series.

It's silly football mentality.

A single pitcher can neutralize any team. There are a lot of teams like BC who aren't great overall but have one or two studs who you have to battle through.

BC was technically 9th or 10th in the ACC. UM is the number 3 seed IN THE COUNTRY. UM needs to dispatch BC.

UF, the number 1 seed, got an infinitely tougher draw.

Advertisement

Miami got the tougher draw but we had an upset in our bracket.

Who's got the tougher opponent in the Super Regional?

We did get a tough draw with Ole Miss and Tulane as potential SR opponents but chise is right Brian. UF's bracket had two Top 20 teams as potential SR opponents...only Clemson's regional bracket can really rival it with miss state and Fullerton in the opposite bracket and they lost.

Advertisement
We did get a tough draw with Ole Miss and Tulane as potential SR opponents but chise is right Brian. UF's bracket had two Top 20 teams as potential SR opponents...

The number of quality teams in the opposite Regional is irrelevant. You're only going to play one of them.

Florida's Regional was weaker and their opposing 1-seed was weaker.

The difference is that our 1-seed lost and theirs didn't.

We didnt catch a break in the NCAA basketball tourney do we deserve a break in baseball.

Advertisement

Miami got the tougher draw but we had an upset in our bracket.

Who's got the tougher opponent in the Super Regional?

UF is playing the higher ranked team. Miami had the tougher draw.

So UM had the theoretically tougher opponent but UF has the actual tougher opponent? I'll let you guys quibble about nonsense.

So UM had the theoretically tougher opponent but UF has the actual tougher opponent? I'll let you guys quibble about nonsense.

The draw was tougher for Miami.

We'll let you work out the semantics.

The draw was tougher for Miami, but is tougher for UF . . . lol got it!

Picklesmooch is all about the quibble.

Miami's Regional was just as easy as UF's, and FSU is better than anyone in the Oxford Regional.

Now, UM has, by far, the weakest SR opponent in the field. Yet, Picklesmooch is going to languish in theory and semantics just to quibble because he loves quibbling like a an old lady.

Advertisement
Back