Spring Game

Advertisement
Most of the people who give a crap about a Spring game with their whack *** rules and style of play, guess what, they'll be in attendance. Sure there's some like me that would watch it casually, but also don't care if it's that day or down the road. To be honest, I'm also okay missing it entirely.

The average fan, they don't have a clue when it's happening though or guess what, it would be widely available and likely live. There's much more to it than just pointing a camera and shooting the event. In particular if it's live. I would conservatively estimate a couple hundred grand for a live production.

If it made the network money, it would be more than it is. That's how broadcasts work.

Advertisement
Based on what hoops said, I think you are better off taking the Turnpike Extension to the Regular Turnpike, and then getting off at Commercial.

Your best bet in SoFla these days is paying whatever the highest possible toll is to get someplace the fastest possible way.
From my experience of driving in SoFl your best bet is to make sure your will is up to date before getting in your car.

Most of the people who give a crap about a Spring game with their whack *** rules and style of play, guess what, they'll be in attendance. Sure there's some like me that would watch it casually, but also don't care if it's that day or down the road. To be honest, I'm also okay missing it entirely.

The average fan, they don't have a clue when it's happening though or guess what, it would be widely available and likely live. There's much more to it than just pointing a camera and shooting the event. In particular if it's live. I would conservatively estimate a couple hundred grand for a live production.

If it made the network money, it would be more than it is. That's how broadcasts work.

Spring games are, literally, the most-watched content on league networks, outside of live games.

And the spring games viewership even surpasses most of the live games besides football/basketball/baseball-softball.

You're talking about a network that routinely shows women's soccer games.

Advertisement
What I'm looking for on Offense:
1. That or WRs can get open and catch balls
2. That Don is back
3. That our OL1 is as good as advertised vs. DL1 (the ones who are P5 level).
-- Specifically, that Rivers' feet are quick enough for OT, and that Sisi and Cooper are truly ready be starters despite their youth

What I'm looking for on Defense:
1. That Kiko and Wes are instinctual in how they diagnose, and flowing to the ball carrier like real LBs
-- So tired of slow LBs that get washed up in the scrum, or worse, get blocked out of the play by a lineman
2. That our CBs can cover and turn their heads
3. How our DEs play standing up and what that does to the offense's blocking effectiveness

Having visited Bangkok, this made me actually laugh out loud. Probably would help you with the parking situation at DRV PNK. That was a serious ****show last year.
i dont know if you live or have lived in MIami but when i did in the 1980s the Grove was littered with them. after a night at Village Inn, we would take a ride.

I know an equipment guy with UM and he’s currently prepping 3 Stripe floaties for the team. Mario feels the game is critical.
Mario and Alex Mirabal will find a way there regardless of flooding.

07897408-659E-4A6B-B9C7-DC26583FEA76.gif
F111216B-D6E7-4C2F-91E1-9ABB9830A3D1.gif

ill sadly be watching the heat get their **** stomped in by the bulls to end what has been a miserable *** season so they can blow it up and move the bucket and his band of white boys (strus duncan tyler) to the next gullible team

Advertisement
i dont know if you live or have lived in MIami but when i did in the 1980s the Grove was littered with them. after a night at Village Inn, we would take a ride.
I've lived in Miami almost my entire life and still live a few minutes from the Grove. I remember them. Although the motorized ones I saw in Bangkok are a bit different. Ha.

Advertisement
ill sadly be watching the heat get their **** stomped in by the bulls to end what has been a miserable *** season so they can blow it up and move the bucket and his band of white boys (strus duncan tyler) to the next gullible team

i would trade tyler herro for an armless midget shooting guard from Hialeah.

Not sure what the bigger problem is - the maddening lack of urgency to acquire an actual big man (Bam is a *****, sorry. He’s a great player but He’s not a true 5 and gets swallowed alive out there), the regression of every single bench player, or Tyler’s inconsistencies.

Have heard the Luka noise but I don’t think it happens quite yet. I’d give up a slew of guys in a heartbeat for him though.

Advertisement
Back