Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wouldn't have even given him the time of day. This dude is beyond Bamastilsken troll levels. We gotta be mocking a 15 year old.
What is wrong with you guys? This is a football fan chat board, it's really not that serious. People come here to talk canes football and enjoy themselves while taking a break from their daily lives ,yet you go around attacking people regularly because they ask a question you don't like? If you don't like something someone says then ignore it and move on instead of hijacking threads with your constant hateful bull****.

My wife has wanted to visit Hawaii but she really is not a great flyer. How long of a flight is from the east coast?

Realistically, 8.5 hrs is probably the shortest flight you will find. You can get a direct flight from Newark or Atlanta, all the other routes require a layover (most times it's a short layover in LAX or SFO). To be honest, I prefer the flights that have a layover in SFO (LAX sucks) even if it adds another 2 hrs of travel time as I don't like being in the airplane for almost 9 straight hrs. Rather break it up into two 5 hr legs.

This is
What is wrong with you guys? This is a football fan chat board, it's really not that serious. People come here to talk canes football and enjoy themselves while taking a break from their daily lives ,yet you go around attacking people regularly because they ask a question you don't like? If you don't like something someone says then ignore it and move on instead of hijacking threads with your constant hateful bull****.
no-one-cares-nicholson.gif

Advertisement
the obsession with you is really something to behold

Realistically, 8.5 hrs is probably the shortest flight you will find. You can get a direct flight from Newark or Atlanta, all the other routes require a layover (most times it's a short layover in LAX or SFO). To be honest, I prefer the flights that have a layover in SFO (LAX sucks) even if it adds another 2 hrs of travel time as I don't like being in the airplane for almost 9 straight hrs. Rather break it up into two 5 hr legs.

Interesting thought, I'd never really considered that for flights in the US (though Hawaii is a long-a$$ flight from Florida).

The last time I flew to London, I did the business class, where you can configure your seating area into a sleeping area, and that was pretty nice. Would love to see some of the domestic carriers do something like that on flights between Hawaii and NYC/BOS/DC/MIA/ORL/ATL.

Advertisement
That is not the real reason for it.

It is a distration for coaches and their teams playing in bowl games and the playoffs. If you were pursuing a National Championship ring, a super bowl or a bowl win you would not want any distrations at all for your players.
Lebby is in a NY6. Lanning is in the playoffs.

For the record, I didn't attack or anything like that, I provided the link (twice) to LCE's very lengthy and thoughtful discussion on potential OCs.

It's a great thread, very insightful. LCE is really a student of the game.

As a free speech board people also have the right to respond to your comments. The other side of the coin is that if enough people are "attacking regularly" maybe you should look internally at why thats happening to you and not others?

Personal attacks are not good and I apologize if I have contributed to that in the past but take a little ownership on your own part as well. Just a thought.

Advertisement
As a free speech board people also have the right to respond to your comments. The other side of the coin is that if enough people are "attacking regularly" maybe you should look internally at why thats happening to you and not others?

Personal attacks are not good and I apologize if I have contributed to that in the past but take a little ownership on your own part as well. Just a thought.
I get that, regardless we need to stop hijacking this thread that was meant for coaching rumors and let bygones be bygones

Last edited:
Advertisement
A name to keep an eye on is Mike Sullivan. Former Cane and long time NFL assistant. Ready to make the jump to Offensive Coordinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back