Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record,

I don’t have an issue with every hire or every speculated hire by Mario, for the most part, they’re mostly good. I’m not crazy about Mastro as RB’s coach, but whatever, they’ll have to figure that out on the trail for the 23 class.

But the OC hire is the most important, can’t drop the ball on that one because we have an offense that’s ready to go & win now. I know its sacrilege to ever even question anything & I get it, but it would be a real shame to take the offensive talent we have & give them to someone who doesn’t maximize their skill set.

Hopefully, we hit a homerun with the OC, because whats the point of having an increased budget & not spend it on someone who will actually do a great job & put us in position to win? Why experiment with $2million dollars when you can spend that same $2mill & get a sure thing? Idk maybe I’m crazy 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol...
Who are your top 3 candidates

Advertisement
Just went through 20 pages of nothing.

Don’t want Ken Dorsey don’t care what qbs he’s made better. Ain’t ever called plays. Don’t want him cutting his teeth here when we can get a way better option. Y’all keep going with these broke boy options.

I’m going after Herman and Briles for OC and I’m throwing the house and making them use every ounce of strength in them to say no.

Also looks like a lot of the other coaching spots seemed to be getting filled. DVD going back to off field position?

I didn’t say he wasn’t. I said he very well might be. I said he’s a boring pick and Hickson is a better recruiter. You argued with the bold part.

No moving of the goal posts will be permitted.
Doesn't Hickson only recruit RBs here? I mean how hard can it be to recruit RBs to Miami? Also how do we know Hickson is a better recruiter? Can you explain we're this notion that Mastro is a bad recruiter comes from, because he recruited some quality players at Oregon.

Advertisement
Who are your top 3 candidates

I seem to recall a thread about this...hmmm...

Just went through 20 pages of nothing.

Don’t want Ken Dorsey don’t care what qbs he’s made better. Ain’t ever called plays. Don’t want him cutting his teeth here when we can get a way better option. Y’all keep going with these broke boy options.

I’m going after Herman and Briles for OC and I’m throwing the house and making them use every ounce of strength in them to say no.

Also looks like a lot of the other coaching spots seemed to be getting filled. DVD going back to off field position?
You were lucky to read the abridged version

Advertisement
What's wrong with me asking him who is favorite candidates are?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I seem to recall a thread about this...hmmm...

I wouldn't have even given him the time of day. This dude is beyond Bamastilsken troll levels. We gotta be mocking a 15 year old.

What's wrong with me asking him who is favorite candidates are?
10437509.jpg

Advertisement
I didn’t say he wasn’t. I said he very well might be. I said he’s a boring pick and Hickson is a better recruiter. You argued with the bold part.

No moving of the goal posts will be permitted.

I would comment, but I don't want swampcougar to accuse me of "starting something" with MackBammer every day...

Rented a condo in Kihei. The Westin’s that I know off are past Lahaina but I could be wrong. I am in Kihei on the way to Wailea.
nope you're right. That's where they're located. This past August was my first time there and LOVED IT. Will be going back.

The picture you showed looked very similar to my view from the Sheraton. Only i was staring at Molokai and not Lanai or Kaho (yes i looked that up)

nope you're right. That's where they're located. This past August was my first time there and LOVED IT. Will be going back.

The picture you showed looked very similar to my view from the Sheraton. Only i was staring at Molokai and not Lanai or Kaho (yes i looked that up)
My wife has wanted to visit Hawaii but she really is not a great flyer. How long of a flight is from the east coast?

Advertisement
we're too classy to announce a coach before a current coach is let go. wouldn't want to hurt a grown a** man's feelings.
That is not the real reason for it.

It is a distration for coaches and their teams playing in bowl games and the playoffs. If you were pursuing a National Championship ring, a super bowl or a bowl win you would not want any distrations at all for your players.

@wnycanesfan
Sorry i obviously don't know how to use the reply function

I live in FL and I fly delta almost exclusively, that means we had 2 stops. 1 in ATL and 1 in SEA. With layovers, which were about an hour to 1.5 hours each i think it was something like a 14-15 hour flight into Kauai (we stayed there for a few days) then a quick up and down to Maui.

The flight was long AF, but we also had 2 kids (3.5 & 1.5) with us so that makes a difference. You can find direct flights that are about 8 hours from DFW on American and a coulple hours to get to DFW from the East Coast.

All in All, even with the long flight and kids, we will ABSOLUTELY be going to Maui again. We'll probably do a different island along with Maui, but that will be a mainstay in our travel destinations every 5 or so years i would bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back