Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The current CIS narrative is that the coordinators have been hired but are busy coaching current clubs. Then again, that could just be wishful thinking on our part.

Arkansas plays on Jan 1, so if Briles is indeed option #1 then we should find out that evening or the following day. Oregon plays on Dec 29, so following that game several spots on the staff should be made official. The national championship is in Jan 10. Hopefully, we don't have to wait that long.

It would be nice if we could get some sense of timing to confirm the current thinking. Not asking for names or asking insiders to divulge info but maybe Mario can provide a timeline. The names will ultimately leak in due course; however, we are an impatient bunch.
Are you 12? What coaches out there provide their fans a timeline to appease them?

Silk (UF fanboy and Big3rollup podcast host) claims he talked to Seider via DM and that Seider doesn't want to leave PSU due to respecting Franklin and his kids are in school still there

Let's not forget that Manny Diaz will be up there too, so they'll be able to bond by talking about the temperatures in Miami during the long Pennsylvania winters, as well as taking trips to the local Safeway to buy frozen croquetas...

To me it seems the staff is pretty close to complete with heavy Oregon influence

OC/QB -
RB- Mastro
WR- McClendon
OL- Mirabal
TE- Field

DC/ILB-
Interior DL- Salave'a
OLB/Edge-
DB- T. Robinson
CB- Chance
Based on what? There has been no talk of chance coming here. And based on how Mario put his staff at oregon together I don’t see him bringing that many guys. His staff at oregon was mostly guys with experince on the west coast and pac 12

Easy

You’re stupid

#TrumpyCaneThoughts

зак-смех.gif

Advertisement
Based on what? There has been no talk of chance coming here. And based on how Mario put his staff at oregon together I don’t see him bringing that many guys. His staff at oregon was mostly guys with experince on the west coast and pac 12
He hired McClendon SEC, Mirabal Marshall & FIU, Moorhead NE and Miss State, Bobby Williams SEC/NFL. I don't think he cares where they come from if they can coach. Remember he hired them once at Oregon he isnt going to just leave these guys hanging

He hired McClendon SEC, Mirabal Marshall & FIU, Moorhead NE and Miss State, Bobby Williams SEC/NFL. I don't think he cares where they come from if they can coach. Remember he hired them once at Oregon he isnt going to just leave these guys hanging
I said most of the staff not everybody and his oc before moorehead was arroyo who is a west coast guy and his wr coach was Michael Johnson who is a west coast guy. He cares where they come from because of recruiting is important to him

Advertisement
@RVACane - I am just catching up now on all of these threads. Now I know how you feel. I am even further west than you. In Maui for the holidays. So 5 hour difference from East Coast Time

View attachment 169015
Looks like you're staying at the westin property or very close to it.

I was just at the Sherton at Black Rocks (right down the beach from where i think you're at) in August. What an amazing place

Advertisement
I said most of the staff not everybody and his oc before moorehead was arroyo who is a west coast guy and his wr coach was Michael Johnson who is a west coast guy. He cares where they come from because of recruiting is important to him
Both were holdovers from Taggart.. I'd take a closer look at who he actually hired (the ones I mentioned above)

And the only one you disagreed with/hasnt been mentioned is Chance and he is a St. Thomas Aquinas alumn

Silk (UF fanboy and Big3rollup podcast host) claims he talked to Seider via DM and that Seider doesn't want to leave PSU due to respecting Franklin and his kids are in school still there

I can't speak to the Franklin piece, but word for a few years was Seider would only leave for an OC job, not a lateral, as he didn't want to move his family (kids) again.

That’s been the word for a while. Besides, he’s already turned us down once (or twice?). Don’t think he’s ever coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back