Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without firing their current DL Coach?

What a ******* disgrace. I expect this to be national headlines - what a disgusting way to treat an incumbent coach. What a **** show.
I was thinking the tea leaves are saying we might be getting their dl coach

Advertisement
Sad Let Down GIF by Looney Tunes

Advertisement
Looks like you're staying at the westin property or very close to it.

I was just at the Sherton at Black Rocks (right down the beach from where i think you're at) in August. What an amazing place
Rented a condo in Kihei. The Westin’s that I know off are past Lahaina but I could be wrong. I am in Kihei on the way to Wailea.

No, him I recognized and I was looking for Sweet Stan Lane when I saw Eaton just like I was looking for Tully Blanchard when I saw Arn. Stone Cold Steve Austin is who I didn’t recognize.
Stunning Steve at that time.

Advertisement
And the only one you disagreed with/hasnt been mentioned is Chance and he is a St. Thomas Aquinas alumn
Rod Chance coming here has been discussed pretty frequently actually, not necessarily in this thread but in several others.

I posted on Rod in 2020 when I made my CB’s coaches thread, he & TRob as the Secondary coaches would be a great duo that would do very well on trail.

we're too classy to announce a coach before a current coach is let go. wouldn't want to hurt a grown a** man's feelings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we're too classy to announce a coach before a current coach is let go. wouldn't want to hurt a grown a** man's feelings.
I think it has more to do with them just not wanting to announce anything yet.

Like everyone knows Mirabal is the OL coach. The guy is throwing out OL offers left and right and even recruiting against the school he technically is currently coaching. But they haven't announced it. We also know that TRob is probably the DB coach since he's still out there recruiting with Mario. But they haven't announced it.

Not really sure it's refraining from announcing to be nice and more so them just waiting to time it all out in a strategic way.

For the record,

I don’t have an issue with every hire or every speculated hire by Mario, for the most part, they’re mostly good. I’m not crazy about Mastro as RB’s coach, but whatever, they’ll have to figure that out on the trail for the 23 class.

But the OC hire is the most important, can’t drop the ball on that one because we have an offense that’s ready to go & win now. I know its sacrilege to ever even question anything & I get it, but it would be a real shame to take the offensive talent we have & give them to someone who doesn’t maximize their skill set.

Hopefully, we hit a homerun with the OC, because whats the point of having an increased budget & not spend it on someone who will actually do a great job & put us in position to win? Why experiment with $2million dollars when you can spend that same $2mill & get a sure thing? Idk maybe I’m crazy 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol...

Gotta let it go man. I was annoyed too but it is what it is at this point. They will be announced whenever Mario and the coaches see fit
I suspect coaches still here already know their status after the bowl game. Would be very surprised if they do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back