Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's really cool about that photo is the car .. Ford Falcon. When Ford stopped production in the US in the 60's they shipped the tooling to a factory in Argentina and they continued to produce Ford Falcons for another 30 years or more. I was in Buenos Aires in '89 and my cab from the airport was .. what I thought was an impeccable 60's vintage Falcon and I comment to the cab driver "Man you have really maintained this car in amazing condition .. how many miles are on it". He replied, "Oh about 3,500 miles, it is brand new, bought it a month ago".
My search for this picture was Policia Argentina Falcon

Advertisement
What's really cool about that photo is the car .. Ford Falcon. When Ford stopped production in the US in the 60's they shipped the tooling to a factory in Argentina and they continued to produce Ford Falcons for another 30 years or more. I was in Buenos Aires in '89 and my cab from the airport was .. what I thought was an impeccable 60's vintage Falcon and I comment to the cab driver "Man you have really maintained this car in amazing condition .. how many miles are on it". He replied, "Oh about 3,500 miles, it is brand new, bought it a month ago".
People still fix them up and use them

Advertisement
So have all the options been deleted or is this thread about bammer rammer being a porster?

Can we talk about why Mastro is not a good recruiter? His all time list and top 5 average are both better than Hickson's and if you look at circumstances (FSU firing their staff and Rooster falling in our laps) its an even bigger gap.

Is it about it translating to south Florida?

Dennis Smith from La Tech is rumored to be hired by Miami
0C876A86-52D8-4518-9F84-E64B617D88C2.jpeg

Advertisement
Can we talk about why Mastro is not a good recruiter? His all time list and top 5 average are both better than Hickson's and if you look at circumstances (FSU firing their staff and Rooster falling in our laps) its an even bigger gap.

Is it about it translating to south Florida?
That’s his list over a longer period and his contacts are all out west as well. We know what Hickson has brought in at Miami. That’s a more established bird in the hand in Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He graduated from Miami & was an assistant director of Football ops on Coker’s staff.

He was on Mario’s staff for his entire tenure at FIU.
God**** is Cristobal making stealth hires and having them out on the recruiting trail?

People seem to think we've hired an OL, WR/RB, DL and LB (I think?) coach without any announcement whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back