Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Chinese Food City GIF by South Park

Serious question: is there a legit barbecue spot in south Florida? There’s a couple decent ones but most of the ones I’ve been to are mediocre at best.
Tom Jenkins in Fort Lauderdale in Federal Hwy. Another called Blue Willy’s had a solid brisket and started out of a truck but that closed. Not sure what has happened to them. Georgia pig in Broward on 441 is decent but people swear by it.

Advertisement
I’m starting to think Mario wants things under wraps because of the BS that happened with our position coaches. He don’t want his DC or OC poached. Am I being captain obvious?
You’re being captain oblivious. McClendon didn’t leave until this week. This has been going on for two months.

Advertisement
Taking of sampling and the original artists, see how many familiar tunes you can hear in this great joint from Bob James

5 head coaches are still being hired in the NFL and that portents to a lot of action underneath. I do believe we are now losing our OC back to the Patriots with McDaniels heading west. It's like a huge zipper and coach Saban is going to have to pull another rabbit out of his hat. 5 OCs in 6 years is a lot of rabbits.
who is that GIF

Smoke in Fort Lauderdale's pretty good.

Miami has a La Traila in Miami Lakes (Texas stilo so there's a line and they run out when they run out)

Unbranded brewing in Hialeah has a really good pop up.

Reactions: D7.
Advertisement
If anyone says Sonny's I will punch them in the throat (metaphorically speaking)
Sonny's, back in the day ..(alright,...30 yrs ago)..was hands down, one of the best bbq/pulled pork shops around.
They got passed up,..and they haven't really even tried to stay competitive.
Also,..with the addition, of all these backyard smokers, and the competition smokers,..I don't buy bbq, from inside a building anymore!!
I drive my *** straight downtown,..and find me Ole boy, on the side o the road!! Most of those smokers got it!!

• Agree
Reactions: D7.
My cheap plug is Temple Street Eatery off Federal Highway. It’s owned by a buddy of mine from HS.
Go there often! Pretty sure I met your buddy and some of his family when it was first opening. Seemed like real quality people.

Advertisement
Friends of mine from OH went to BBQ & Craft last night. Haven’t asked how it was yet. That place any good??

I had a feeling you’d been there. Never had a better sauce. There’s a new place in downtown Bristol - Southern Craft. It’s in the new boutique hotel. The meat is really good but they can’t touch Ridgewood’s sauce. First time I ever had burnt ends. They were pretty good.
Oh ya the sauce is incredible. I’ve grown apart from Ridgewood I rarely go anymore. Used to go all the time.

Only been to Southern Craft one time, in JC, and met Derek Carr. Apparently he’s good friends with a guy that moved here to open a church or be a pastor of a new church in the area or something.

Phil’s Dream Pit is the place to go nowadays in the Tri Cities. That or the Smokin Pig.. literally just a red pull behind trailer that permanently sits off 11e going into Jonesborough. Absolute fire and their spicy sauce is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back