Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can forget about Luli

And Lula.

Screenshot_20220201-083609_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone from Wiltfong to Lake & Gabby switched their Crystal Balls to Oregon this morning.

I'm trying to be supportive in these early stages of a new regime, but with everything that's gone on here, I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge my concerns with what seems like a couple wheels that have fallen off the bus. Let's hope we can put them back on before all the wheels come off.

It’s not Mario’s fault he inherited this mess but ending with Cooper, McCoy and Moten (assuming we even land those 3) is a pretty disappointing signing day. I hope we get some good coaches in here soon and work towards a much better 2023.
This isn't fair as he already brought in Moss, Kelly and Skinner....without Mario none of those guys come to Miami. Manny ****ed us and we need to see the whole picture here.

I'm trying to be supportive in these early stages of a new regime, but with everything that's gone on here, I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge my concerns with what seems like a couple wheels that have fallen off the bus. Let's hope we can put them back on before all the wheels come off.
We should have kept Diaz. We are a national embarrassment

Advertisement
This isn't fair as he already brought in Moss, Kelly and Skinner....without Mario none of those guys come to Miami. Manny ****ed us and we need to see the whole picture here.
I think I my post accurately reflects the whole picture.

Advertisement
5 head coaches are still being hired in the NFL and that portents to a lot of action underneath. I do believe we are now losing our OC back to the Patriots with McDaniels heading west. It's like a huge zipper and coach Saban is going to have to pull another rabbit out of his hat. 5 OCs in 6 years is a lot of rabbits.

Advertisement
I believe in Mario. Coordinators bounce around between teams & move onto the league. Odds are he will have multiple different OCs over his tenure as HC of the U, especially with success on the field. He's here for the long haul. So he missed on his first couple of targets...is it really that shocking? We haven't really competed for years & certainly haven't been a top destination for the best coaches or blue chips. Give him a chance to build the roster & change the culture, this will be a much more attractive gig in a year or two after what I expect to be a successful season/couple of seasons coming up with TVD at the helm, regardless of who he hires this year, which in any event will almost certainly run some version of the spread & take advantage of TVD's arm.

I'm not panicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back