Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Ferman stays true to form in that he is usually putting out worthless clickbait. If Coley gets the OC spot and Shlong get the DC spot then Mario going to turn off a lot of the fan base and that's not a good look. Doubt this happens and I won't make the mistake of eating that up and wallowing in negativity. Ferman is a tool.
Ferman has zero info and seems to be throwing Hail Mary’s at this point. But even the offchance he is accurate is terrifying tbh.

Advertisement
@LeedsCane

ポンセ

Just Saying The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero
No!!

If Mario said hey guys lemme lock us in some linemen first then ill work on coaches. Think most would be pretty satisfied with that. We had zero before mario signed, now we have the following signed or CB for tomorrow

Sagapolu
Iuli
Mccoy
Cooper

Kelly
Moss
Lichtenstien
Moultrie

Advertisement
I did my brisket in a Weber round grill using snake method and hickory and it came out really well. I haven’t tried another but I do smoke wings and lamb the same way and it’s pretty painless. I also use a Slow N Sear add on for some dishes as well and highly recommend it, controls temp really well.
I know guys who do some pretty solid barbecue on Weber kettles. I have a Weber Smokey mountain and couldn’t be happier. I do ribs, pork butts, fish, chicken and I’ve done the family turkey the last two thanksgivings. Best bird I’ve ever eaten.

Sorry, I know we’re done with this part. I can’t make the man move faster. Like you, I have expectations and am disappointed. I have my own ideas on why he continues to drag this out. I personally don’t see any value in it. I think it makes him look weak and a little foolish, losing more coaches during the hiring process, than he’s hired. However, he has eighty five million reasons not to care what any of us think.
Here's the problem with the 85 million reasons not to care what we think situation. I agree you are correct that he doesn't need to do things to make his own Miami fans happy with his timeline. The problem is that the concerns you just voiced are public and national opinion at this point. Again, HE might not care, but some recruits, players, potential coaches, etc definitely will. For a coach whose basic entire value is recruiting where perception is reality you would think he would grasp this.

Now Ferman sayin we may see Coley enter the mix for OC and Strong as a co-dc. What is this 2011? If Coley is the OC it’s gonna be an all out riot. I really hope that doesn’t happen
Coley will not be the “OC” here. Ferman knows what time it is. Panic time is click time. The fans are so thirsty for any info, he knows they will drink a glass of sand in the absence of water.

Advertisement
Hoping Ferman stays true to form in that he is usually putting out worthless clickbait. If Coley gets the OC spot and Shlong get the DC spot then Mario going to turn off a lot of the fan base and that's not a good look. Doubt this happens and I won't make the mistake of eating that up and wallowing in negativity. Ferman is a tool.
What's the knock on Strong for DC? I would never want him as a HC but he's always run decent defenses and is a **** of a FL recruiter. What did I miss? Honest question.

Advertisement
I've never been to Charlie the Butcher's but I heard it's the best Beef on Weck there is! I've actually never been to Buffalo but one of my best friends is from Buffalo and he always talks about the Wings at Sorrentino's. Always ranting about how there are no good wing places in Florida and how good they are up in Buffalo. That's how I knew. I've heard him talk about the place about a million times lol. He moved back up a while back so when I go visit I'm definitely going on a Wing tour and for sure going to Charlie the Butcher's for the Beef on Weck!

Charlie the Butcher's is phenomenal

Now Ferman sayin we may see Coley enter the mix for OC and Strong as a co-dc. What is this 2011? If Coley is the OC it’s gonna be an all out riot. I really hope that doesn’t happen
I don’t believe this. There’s no way you go from Candle/Briles/Coen/Dorsey/Whipple types of Candidates to Coley. This would be a massive failure.

Advertisement
What's that you say, Wilson??
George Godfrey and Will Muschamp??
I love you, Wilson!!
Ahahahaha

褒める言葉として受け入れる と思います 今削除しています! どうもありがとうございます 私と遊んでくれて 💕 ✌︎('ω')✌︎

いつも褒め言葉! 昨夜、私と友人のGoogleと話して楽しんでいただけたでしょうか。 杖に行こう!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back