Seating arrangement for Miami-UF

We got ****ed via the school so we bought section 40, row 4 right behind the team.
Gonna be loud as **** let's go

Advertisement
I got Section B row 4
AlI can say to that is thank you for your generosity to the program and can you please transfer me some priority points lol.

Finally got someone at the HC to tell me seats today and they are with you fine folk in the wayyyy back of 324.

Advertisement
Just paid $403 per ticket (including TicketBastard fees) to sit on the 45 yard line behind the Miami bench.

Non-secondary-market tix are still available.

Just paid $403 per ticket (including TicketBastard fees) to sit on the 45 yard line behind the Miami bench.

Non-secondary-market tix are still available.

Directly from TicketMaster, you mean?

I still don't have tickets, I gotta get on that but **** I don't wanna pay $400 a seat to sweat my absolute **** off in that god awful sewer.

Advertisement
Directly from TicketMaster, you mean?

I still don't have tickets, I gotta get on that but **** I don't wanna pay $400 a seat to sweat my absolute **** off in that god awful sewer.

Yes, there are still "blue dots" on TicketMaster.

I hear what you are saying, but the secondary prices (plus fees) are crazy.

We found some tickets that APPEARED to be $350-375, but topped $500 after StubHub/SeatGeek fees.

Yes, there are still "blue dots" on TicketMaster.

I hear what you are saying, but the secondary prices (plus fees) are crazy.

We found some tickets that APPEARED to be $350-375, but topped $500 after StubHub/SeatGeek fees.
The fees on these secondary market sites are absolutely absurd.

Just got 2 tickets on the 45-yard line behind the Canes bench for $458 a piece with fees/taxes on Ticketmaster. Section 36 row 18, seats 3-4. Paid $916 total.

I am now selling my 2 tickets allocated to me by the Hurricanes Club. They are in section 326, row 29, seats 28-29. I paid $165 each/$330 total from UM. I will sell these tickets for $215 each/$430 for the pair. Please message me if interested.

Just got 2 tickets on the 45-yard line behind the Canes bench for $458 a piece with fees/taxes on Ticketmaster. Section 36 row 18, seats 3-4. Paid $916 total.

I am now selling my 2 tickets allocated to me by the Hurricanes Club. They are in section 326, row 29, seats 28-29. I paid $165 each/$330 total from UM. I will sell these tickets for $215 each/$430 for the pair. Please message me if interested.

Smart man.

Advertisement
I'd love to go but this would require me to help the inbred Gainesville local economy with my dollars by way of hotel and meals as well as paying ridiculous tix prices...**** THE GATORS. Also, I'd have to endure my wife's cooter smelling like a raw filet of North Atlantic Cod left out on the pool deck in 98-degree weather for three days due to the yeast infected seats in that dumpster of a stadium. I'm gonna be a chivalrous gentleman and save my wife's cooter from infection and stay in SC and **** on local Gator and PHLEMson fans. Plenty of those clowns walking around up here. **** THE GATORS and **** CLEMSON! GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
I'd love to go but this would require me to help the inbred Gainesville local economy with my dollars by way of hotel and meals as well as paying ridiculous tix prices...**** THE GATORS. Also, I'd have to endure my wife's cooter smelling like a raw filet of North Atlantic Cod left out on the pool deck in 98-degree weather for three days due to the yeast infected seats in that dumpster of a stadium. I'm gonna be a chivalrous gentleman and save my wife's cooter from infection and stay in SC and **** on local Gator and PHLEMson fans. Plenty of those clowns walking around up here. **** THE GATORS and **** CLEMSON! GO CANES!!!

Tickets - you could buy from a UM fan on the secondary market - NO INCREMENTAL VALUE TO THE GATORS
Hotel - you could stay in Ocala
Food/drinks - you could purchase from a Publix in another county (the UM School of Business was funded by George Jenkins, the founder of Publix)

Just a thought.

Tickets - you could buy from a UM fan on the secondary market - NO INCREMENTAL VALUE TO THE GATORS
Hotel - you could stay in Ocala
Food/drinks - you could purchase from a Publix in another county (the UM School of Business was funded by George Jenkins, the founder of Publix)

Just a thought.
You sir…..are a gem!!! But…..what do I do about my wife’s cooter if she sits on yeast infected seats at that dumpster of a stadium?

Advertisement
Back