Seating arrangement for Miami-UF

It’s fair. Would rather everyone get something than for me to get my full allotment and a ton of people get nothing.
I needed about an hour to be crabby about only getting two but you are right.

You likely won't know that until you receive your tickets which probably won't be until sometime in August.
I usually do 1-2 road games a year and I am pretty sure this is incorrect. You will likely be able to see your seats in the Hurricanes app before receiving the tickets. Could be today though or not until August, who knows. I am sure we can get the ticket office to confirm though.

Advertisement
I needed about an hour to be crabby about only getting two but you are right.

I usually do 1-2 road games a year and I am pretty sure this is incorrect. You will likely be able to see your seats in the Hurricanes app before receiving the tickets. Could be today though or not until August, who knows. I am sure we can get the ticket office to confirm though.
You may be right. I do a few away games each year and I don't recall being able to see ticket information until I've received them. I could be wrong though and maybe just never looked for it. I remember being frustrated with FSU location last year when I opened up the tickets. 2023 and FSU still printing actual tickets.

Every Miami fan should accidently miss the toilet while evacuating.

Advertisement
That’s ridiculous! If the 2 seats I was allotted are in the nosebleeds or suck then I want to buy 2 in the lower level behind the Canes bench but now I have to wait not knowing until I can get some details on my seats 🤷🏻‍♂️ this process blows
Work from the assumption that they are nosebleeds and buy the tickets you want on the net. If you get the seats you want from the school, sell the other ones, I’m quite sure you will still make money, at worst break even.

I'll be in Section 38 with my little broski. Bought them off of Seat Geek back in April for like $450 each. Seeing what they are priced at now for our section makes me very happy I did because the row in front of us is going for like $650-$700 per ticket now.

I assume it's going to be brutal for a 3 o clock game as we're 13 rows up from the visitor sideline on the 40 yard line, no where to hide from the sun.

Does anyone know what section canes fans will be at? Was able to get 2 tickets but I don’t trust them. Want to start looking around 🙄

3500 what beta cuck made that agreement? I though generally the allotments were 8-10K in most non-conference allotment agreements. That would be less than 4% of their capacity of the stadium. They know they can get Hard Rock tickets easily so they stiffed us in return.
......they stiffed us but we agreed.

Advertisement
Does anyone know what section canes fans will be at? Was able to get 2 tickets but I don’t trust them. Want to start looking around 🙄
1719328451306.png

red sections are the away fans allocation

I'll be in Section 38 with my little broski. Bought them off of Seat Geek back in April for like $450 each. Seeing what they are priced at now for our section makes me very happy I did because the row in front of us is going for like $650-$700 per ticket now.

I assume it's going to be brutal for a 3 o clock game as we're 13 rows up from the visitor sideline on the 40 yard line, no where to hide from the sun.
Nice, I also just picked up 4 in section 38. About $475 a piece. Row 15. I understand that is more than some can or want to pay. Curious what ticket prices do over the next two months. Kinda think they do not go down much once hype starts building.

Advertisement
View attachment 292776
red sections are the away fans allocation
This is what I got from the ticket office this morning when I emailed them asking if they knew the section/general location of where tickets will be:
"Your specific seat location has yet to be determined, but from what I understand it would likely be in the upper level.

The sections we have for Canes fans were sections 318-329 if you want to target those areas."

Another friend called Hurricanes Club and was told seats will be sections 318 to 329 as well or 44a and 44b for higher priority.

Nice, I also just picked up 4 in section 38. About $475 a piece. Row 15. I understand that is more than some can or want to pay. Curious what ticket prices do over the next two months. Kinda think they do not go down much once hype starts building.
We're row 8 I believe. Considering it cost me like $60 to be row one behind the Canes bench at the BC game last year, this was just a slight difference in pricing lol. Worth it though, will be my first time traveling to see my Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back