Seating arrangement for Miami-UF

Advertisement
3500 what beta cuck made that agreement? I though generally the allotments were 8-10K in most non-conference allotment agreements. That would be less than 4% of their capacity of the stadium. They know they can get Hard Rock tickets easily so they stiffed us in return.
Hey, we have no proof of anything, let’s just run with a poorly sourced rumor. I’m convinced that some of you will believe anything negative about the University, logic be damned. That allotment wouldn’t cover big money donors, players families, and current students. But hey, stupidity is endemic to this fanbase.

Hey, we have no proof of anything, let’s just run with a poorly sourced rumor. I’m convinced that some of you will believe anything negative about the University, logic be damned. That allotment wouldn’t cover big money donors, players families, and current students. But hey, stupidity is endemic to this fanbase.
They got the rumor from two of the biggest slurpers of the University on the board because it allowed them to take a shot at Blake James....

Last edited:
They got the rumor from two of the biggest slurpers of the University on the board because it allowed them to take a shot at Blake James....
The issue is that even Blake James, as incompetent as he is wouldn’t agree to that deal because the school would miss out on revenue. Never mind the fact that no AD would want to say “ We took a deal so terrible most of our stakeholders can’t even dream of going to a huge rivalry game”. Why would Miami take fewer visitor tickets than USF, UCF or even FAMU?

The issue is that even Blake James, as incompetent as he is wouldn’t agree to that deal because the school would miss out on revenue. Never mind the fact that no AD would want to say “ We took a deal so terrible most of our stakeholders can’t even dream of going to a huge rivalry game”. Why would Miami take fewer visitor tickets than USF, UCF or even FAMU?
I concur... People mope about different things... tickets and parking are not on the top of my list...

It is a ticket process ---
- Put in request - Request granted - take tickets - go to game
- Request not granted - look for tickets elsewhere
- Get tickets elsewhere - go to game
- Don't find tickets in your price range - watch game elsewhere

Don't trust the online ticket process, drive to Gainesville, look for the trustworthy gentlemen with signs that say "Need Tickets" on one side and "Selling Tickets" on the other.... they are basically like human Ticket Masters at your service right there...

Advertisement
Looks like my request for 6 is now showing 2 for my order history. Starting to think I am only getting two now.

Check order history to see how many were granted to you. Got 2 of 4 processed and my priority is in the 2500s. School had to have way more than 3500 tickets granted to them.

Advertisement
Check order history to see how many were granted to you. Got 2 of 4 processed and my priority is in the 2500s. School had to have way more than 3500 tickets granted to them.
We have not been charged yet so still holding out up just because my order was changed from 6 to 2 does not mean only being given 2. Seems likely though. Ugh.

I got charged $330 for the 2 UF tickets that I requested but when I login to my season ticket holder account I can’t see anything detailing where the tickets are at.

I got 3 out of 4 requested. Luckily , I can buy tickets through my firm and they are cheaper, better seats anyway so I’m going to let my bud who didn’t get tickets buy my allotted ones at face. I get that after the Golden Canes, everyone else got their allotment cut.

I got 3 out of 4 requested. Luckily , I can buy tickets through my firm and they are cheaper, better seats anyway so I’m going to let my bud who didn’t get tickets buy my allotted ones at face. I get that after the Golden Canes, everyone else got their allotment cut.
Any chance people can post the level they are at? I just do not trust the office.

I am Category 2 and requested 6 and looks like I got 2 (seats TBD).

Advertisement
Stubhub'd some nosebleeds in section 53 for about $200 each. At least we're in one of the bottom rows of said nosebleed section

Last edited:
Got charged for 2 seats as well. It looks like they spread out the process for everyone

Advertisement
Stubhub'd some nosebleeds in section 53 for about $200 each. At least we're in one of the bottom rose of said nosebleed section
That’s going to be the play for a lot of people. A lot of us forget that current students get a cut, wouldn’t be shocked if 1500-2000 students got their hands on tickets.

I got charged $330 for the 2 UF tickets that I requested but when I login to my season ticket holder account I can’t see anything detailing where the tickets are at.
You likely won't know that until you receive your tickets which probably won't be until sometime in August.

That’s ridiculous! If the 2 seats I was allotted are in the nosebleeds or suck then I want to buy 2 in the lower level behind the Canes bench but now I have to wait not knowing until I can get some details on my seats 🤷🏻‍♂️ this process blows

Advertisement
Back