Seating arrangement for Miami-UF

Advertisement
Spoke to my rep at The U ticket office and the allocated tickets will either be in section 44 or 44A (only lower level options) or in the nosebleed sections of 318-329, which would suck to sit in. I put in a request for 44 or 44A only. If I don’t get them allocated to me then I’ll just buy one of the following sections 34, 36, 38, or 40 between the 30 yard line to the 30 yard line on the Canes sideline for $400-500 per ticket on the secondary market. My rep said he should be able to tell me where my seats were allocated by the end of next week hopefully. Waiting game until then to decide what to do!

Spoke to my rep at The U ticket office and the allocated tickets will either be in section 44 or 44A (only lower level options) or in the nosebleed sections of 318-329, which would suck to sit in. I put in a request for 44 or 44A only. If I don’t get them allocated to me then I’ll just buy one of the following sections 34, 36, 38, or 40 between the 30 yard line to the 30 yard line on the Canes sideline for $400-500 per ticket on the secondary market. My rep said he should be able to tell me where my seats were allocated by the end of next week hopefully. Waiting game until then to decide what to do!
Thank you for this. I decided to just bite the bullet and get 4 seats in section 38, row 15. Good luck getting 44 or 44A. Did your rep indicate the priority level needed to hopefully land in 44 or 44A?

Advertisement
Thank you for this. I decided to just bite the bullet and get 4 seats in section 38, row 15. Good luck getting 44 or 44A. Did your rep indicate the priority level needed to hopefully land in 44 or 44A?
How much did you pay total with fees per seat for Section 38 row 15? I'd be super happy with those tix!

My rep did not indicate the priority level needed to hopefully land 44 or 44A but he said he would put in the request and the people that allocate it would see it, but no promises. At least I should know in a week and can then go from there. I have 2 season tix in the corner club section 239 row 1 if that helps.

How much did you pay total with fees per seat for Section 38 row 15? I'd be super happy with those tix!

My rep did not indicate the priority level needed to hopefully land 44 or 44A but he said he would put in the request and the people that allocate it would see it, but no promises. At least I should know in a week and can then go from there. I have 2 season tix in the corner club section 239 row 1 if that helps.
They were listed at $358 I believe...but then StubHub graciously added $122 per ticket for providing its amazing help in finding tickets and assisting us in sweating in the sun for 3.5 hours. :sick::rolleyes:.

Just heard back from my season ticket rep that I got 2 seats for the UF game in Section 326, row 29, seats 28-29. I'm definitely gonna sell them and get really good lowers on the Canes side as close to the 50 yard line as possible! Call your season ticket rep guys because they know where the UF game seats are allocated now!

Advertisement
They got the rumor from two of the biggest slurpers of the University on the board because it allowed them to take a shot at Blake James....

What difference does it make if we got 3,500 or 4.000? Do you think we got 10,000?

The fact remains, Florida extracted a MUCH HIGHER number of Hard Rock tickets than what Miami received for Florida Field.

But keep defending your boy Beta Blake...

Just heard back from my season ticket rep that I got 2 seats for the UF game in Section 326, row 29, seats 28-29. I'm definitely gonna sell them and get really good lowers on the Canes side as close to the 50 yard line as possible! Call your season ticket rep guys because they know where the UF game seats are allocated now!
Got ****ed section 326 row 31
I called this AM and was told no seat assignments yet. Did you speak to anyone in particular?

What difference does it make if we got 3,500 or 4.000? Do you think we got 10,000?

The fact remains, Florida extracted a MUCH HIGHER number of Hard Rock tickets than what Miami received for Florida Field.

But keep defending your boy Beta Blake...
You are very strange. Waking up on July 9th, 2024, worrying about Blake James...

Advertisement
I needed about an hour to be crabby about only getting two but you are right.

I usually do 1-2 road games a year and I am pretty sure this is incorrect. You will likely be able to see your seats in the Hurricanes app before receiving the tickets. Could be today though or not until August, who knows. I am sure we can get the ticket office to confirm though.

Depends on the opponent. Some schools are more "digital" with the ticket assignments. I believe that F$U is still stuck issuing paper tickets only, which won't matter this year as we play them at Hard Rock.

Advertisement
You are very strange. Waking up on July 9th, 2024, worrying about Blake James...

Whatever, genius. I was responding to someone who mentioned him.

Keep sniffing around my ***, trying to start ****.

You need a dose of self-awareness when it comes to your own behavior.

I'll be in Section 38 with my little broski. Bought them off of Seat Geek back in April for like $450 each. Seeing what they are priced at now for our section makes me very happy I did because the row in front of us is going for like $650-$700 per ticket now.

I assume it's going to be brutal for a 3 o clock game as we're 13 rows up from the visitor sideline on the 40 yard line, no where to hide from the sun.
Good luck! You're gonna die of heat stroke.

When I went to school there, that section was part of the student section. Every single game until November, even my shins would just be soaked with sweat and all I could do was just pound Gatorades, feeling like I was on the surface of the sun. They built that stadium to make it worse for the visitors side, so it's shaded on the west side but brutal on the east side.

That's annoying - those are on opposite sides of the stadium. 44 / 44A is on the southeast side, and 318-329 are on the north side. 44/44A are great seats, and I've sat there before, but you will be mixed in with and next to the students. It's on the east side too, so brutally hot with zero shade. 318-329 will be an older alumni crowd on that side, but ****tier view and still hot.

My HC allotment was in the VERY last row in the North endzone. I sold those at face and went for some in the shaded South end zone through the school. I will be with the gator fans, but hopefully I won't get heat stroke.

The Gators ticketmaster site has plenty at "face value" with only 3 dollars in fees. It was the better way to go.

Advertisement
Back