Seating arrangement for Miami-UF

Advertisement
I bought 4 in the mid deck chairback section 57 row 10 that will be in shade. I have 2 in my group that can't make it now, his wife has been having pregnancy issues and has been ordered off her feet. So I have a an extra pair that I am looking to transfer if anyone is still looking and doesn't want to pay the Ticketmaster resale fees. It is so hard just to get your money back on this type of issue with those crazy fees that get taken out.

Advertisement
they'll email them to you once the seller uploads them. if they dont upload them, stub hub will get you replacement seats

Yeah, they did that same-old same-old "we released them through UF's TicketMaster site" bull****.

They have that dynamic barcode scan thing, so I couldn't just take pictures and upload to SeatGeek. No idea on StubHub.

I put my tickets-from-UM up for sale on TicketBastard, because we bought 4 together low at the 40 yard line, instead of sitting in the corner of the lower bowl.

Whole situation was ri-god****-diculous.

Advertisement
I have an extra ticket in Miami section 324 if anyone is interested. I will sell it much cheaper than 3rd party. DM if you’re interested.
I mostly want to make sure my two nosebleeds from the school end up in Canes fans' hands. Does anybody know if Miami would take them back and redistribute to somebody who was not allotted any via the Hurricane Club?

I mostly want to make sure my two nosebleeds from the school end up in Canes fans' hands. Does anybody know if Miami would take them back and redistribute to somebody who was not allotted any via the Hurricane Club?

The answer has been "no" to anyone who has asked that question of our ticket office thus far.

For those willing to spend $450 to $500 on tickets behind the Miami bench, how are you feeling about venturing into what I am assuming is Florida season ticket holder territory?

I often splurge for best seats available and therefore find myself amongst more knowledgeable fans of the opponent. It can make for an interesting experience win or lose. I haven't been back to Hogtown since Maurice Sykes and Jason Geathers stole their soul. Back then I sat closer to the students.

What can we expect to find in Sections 36, 38 or 40?
I'll be in section 40. Strength in numbers.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

I’m selling my 2 tickets from the UM allotment. Face value for anyone here before I post on secondary sites. PM me.

Advertisement
Canes season ticket holder here also selling my 2 tickets from the UM Hurricane Club allotment. I will sell for face value to any Canes fan from the board. Reply here or PM me. Can transfer right away from my Ticketmaster account. Cost was $165 per ticket all in/$330 for the pair.

Advertisement
Yeah, they did that same-old same-old "we released them through UF's TicketMaster site" bull****.

They have that dynamic barcode scan thing, so I couldn't just take pictures and upload to SeatGeek. No idea on StubHub.

I put my tickets-from-UM up for sale on TicketBastard, because we bought 4 together low at the 40 yard line, instead of sitting in the corner of the lower bowl.

Whole situation was ri-god****-diculous.

if you have 4 lower bowl, i might be interested even if theyre over in the corner. could save eachother on all the fee BS

otherwise im just going to end up spending whatever it costs to be somewhere in that 34-40 section range it looks like

Advertisement
Back