Rick acknowledges huge gaps in WR recruiting

He's throwing spaghetti on a wall right now to see what sticks. I don't get a confident feeling about where we stand right now with WR's.

Same here although a finish of mcmath, smith and Harley would be miraculous.

that's the haul i'm expecting. Harley is already in. We are the favourite to land Smith also....get McMath on campus and WE UP

Advertisement
He's throwing spaghetti on a wall right now to see what sticks. I don't get a confident feeling about where we stand right now with WR's.

that's the haul i'm expecting. Harley is already in. We are the favourite to land Smith also....get McMath on campus and WE UP

Valid,you are the only person who has miami leading for Smith.

Shak Wilson,former player of his at georgia who is leaving the team.

When did that dork dawgshyt become an expert on who UM is going to sign. Wilson said he's "going home." That could just as easily be FIU or FAU. We've got no place for that guy here if we're looking to upgrade our WR corps.

I have told you before fan cheese, you can call me whatever behind your keyboard, but hopefully we meet and say it to my face and you get your *** kicked.
He's been right on most ^ he told us earlier hollaman was going to ga . Any other dawgs u think will end up at Miami ?

LOL. The hayseed dork guessed that Holloman was going to UGA just like 90% of the world was doing. Now you think he's connected. Only connection he has is his mouth to my bellzack.

Valid,you are the only person who has miami leading for Smith.

dont believe everything you hear in the media.

playing time is Smith's #1 objective and there is literally an open spot just waiting for him. AR becoming a frosh AA is a big selling point for him.

Possibly a completely different topic (and a move that people overplay) but did Rick have any history of converting track guys at UGA?

No they were all already Christians

c3626eed81d486427c3fc01db7bccd9a.webp

Advertisement
Shak Wilson,former player of his at georgia who is leaving the team.

When did that dork dawgshyt become an expert on who UM is going to sign. Wilson said he's "going home." That could just as easily be FIU or FAU. We've got no place for that guy here if we're looking to upgrade our WR corps.

I have told you before fan cheese, you can call me whatever behind your keyboard, but hopefully we meet and say it to my face and you get your *** kicked.

Did you just call him a fan cheese?

One man's Dawgshyt is another man's Fancheese. This is just what they do.[/QUO

Oh I see. Thanks. Still mad corny.

Unless Smart has had a change of mind, I don't think he would allow a player to transfer to Miami.

Maybe the whole Maurice Smith fiasco opened his eyes!

Unless Smart has had a change of mind, I don't think he would allow a player to transfer to Miami.

Maybe the whole Maurice Smith fiasco opened his eyes!

Makes him look like a hypocrite. If these are guys that he wants out of the program, then I don't think he cares if they go to Miami.

Mad about what? I could give 2 shîts

Advertisement

What do you mean Harley is already in? Pete says it but it doesn't seem that way. Do you know something more?

If we somehow did pull smith mcmath will be at lsu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad about what? I could give 2 shîts

No, I'm saying calling Franchise "Fan Cheese" is mad corny.

I have heard so many predictions on this board that were wrong over the last couple years im not counting Harley as "in" until he is "in"

Advertisement
I have heard so many predictions on this board that were wrong over the last couple years im not counting Harley as "in" until he is "in"

True true

I read that **** on insidetheu that dingle ran a 4.89 at paradise and people want him? (My bad mad off topic)

Advertisement
Smith has to be the ace up DJ's sleeve. Smith, Njoku, Harley is a nice (little) class.

Advertisement
Back